[D11, MA] A Walk to Forget (Open)

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D11, MA] A Walk to Forget (Open)

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:36 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:31 pm
Somewhere a bit away was some muffled, shouting noises. It sounded pretty tired and soft, but noticeable if people were keeping an ear out. Hanging out for nearly 8 hours would do that.
While he was thinking on the Sparrow's words, He recognized a voice he almost thought was lost to him.

"This way! I'd recognize that voice anywhere."

Perhaps it wasn't appropriate to say why, but nevertheless he advanced towards the shouting.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:44 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:36 pm
While he was thinking on the Sparrow's words, He recognized a voice he almost thought was lost to him.

"This way! I'd recognize that voice anywhere."

Perhaps it wasn't appropriate to say why, but nevertheless he advanced towards the shouting.
Hearing the Kitsu's words, the Suzume quickly nodded at the Crane and started following.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:52 pm

Soyokaze follows close behind the Kitsu.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:09 pm

The closer they got, the more that the muffled noises got louder, but also higher up? They definitely weren't coming from the ground.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:12 pm

...Above?

The Kitsu readied his Yari, ready for whatever was coming, and scanned the higher parts of the forest.

"Unsei?"

(OOC EDIT: I'mma get some rest, but if needs be I'm willing and able to use my Yari. I've got 2 melee skill and 2 minimum dice, if that helps)
Last edited by Kitsu Moshumaru on Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PM if thread desired

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:13 pm

"Unsei?! We hear you, keep making noise!"
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:28 pm

And so they did keep making noise. Then they started swinging around from their hanging prison like they were a potato flying around on a ceiling fan. It didn't have too much momentum since they were tired and didn't do physical work in the first place, but damned if they weren't trying.

(Reference about the potato.)
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:39 pm

They were... above?.

After a while, Senseki does figure out he should probably look up at the canopy. And that he did, and found...

What?

What the heck had happened?

He look at Moshumaru, then Soyokaze quizzically. In a moment, though, it dawned on him. Whoever - or whatever - had done that, might still be around.

"Kitsu-sama, Asahina-sama, how can we get her down?"

His eyes were not on her anymore as he said that, but on the surroundings, and he tried to pay attention to the sounds, the smells, everything around. Was there anything or anyone else around?...
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:55 pm

There was the gentlemanly way to do this, the slow way to do this, and then there was the Lion way.

"Asahina-san, Suzume-san, I'm going to need to trust you on this. I can cut the rope no problem, but I'll need the two of you to catch her, alright?"

The Lion prepared his Yari.

"Unsei, It's us! Hold still and we'll have you down soon, alright?!"

He looked to the others.

"On three."
PM if thread desired

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:55 pm

"Ready"
Description