[D11, MA] A Walk to Forget (Open)

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Asahina Soyokaze

[D11, MA] A Walk to Forget (Open)

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:18 am

Had he done the right thing at the dojo, he sure hoped so but for now he just wanted to get away from everything; get lost for a while.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Suzume Senseki

Re: [D11, MA] A Walk to Forget (Open)

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:57 am

Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:18 am
Had he done the right thing at the dojo, he sure hoped so but for now he just wanted to get away from everything; get lost for a while.
The dirt-covered Sparrow had not been there to witness the duel - or, well, the duel not happening. But he had heard about it, and seeing the one he had by now heard Yuzu was standing against walking through the forest he often wandered in, he got somewhat curious.

Seeing the Crane apparently downcast, he approached from a distance, bowing respectfully as he got closer.

"Konbanwa, Crane-sama. I... hope some company on your walk would not be overly disturbing?" The bow deepens slightly. "This one is Suzume Senseki... I remember you from the Deer's tests, but I don't think I've properly introduced myself before."
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:08 pm

He stopped and bowed upon the Sparrow's greeting. "Greetings Suzume-sama, I hope this day finds you well. I am Asahina Soyokaze." He idlily kicks a stone from under his foot. "How are you finding the Miai?"
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:00 pm

((ooc: Apologies for the crash, I asked the GM and he told he'd rather I crash than make a new thread)

"UNSEI!"

That voice Soyokaze recognised - it was the voice of death. Of deception, deceit, of anger.

"UNSEI!"

...And now it was armoured and with a yari, fantastic.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:44 pm

Soyokaze jumped. "Moshu-san!? Over here, are you alright?!"
Description

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:08 pm

Moshumaru recognized that voice anywhere.

Recognizing it as not hostile and not a threat, Moshumaru lowered his yari and bowed to the two of them.

"Asahina-san, Suzume-san. I have word that Seppun Unsei-sama is missing and is somewhere in this forest, so I'm on the lookout for her. Neither of you happened to have seen anything, have you?"
PM if thread desired

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:16 pm

"WHAT? Missing? You're sure? Of course you are. I have not seen them today but I will help you search. You suspect foul play?" His concern was evident.
Description

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:20 pm

Pulling a strand of red that was definitively darker than his, he nodded.

"Know, rather than suspect. That and there was wood indentations by the window where feet definitely larger than Seppun-sama's had made a mark on the sill. Between that and the fact she left her socks and sandals behind, I'm almost certain it's kidnapping. The quietest way out would be via the forest, leading to the riverways."

He bowed to the Asahina.

"But truly, thank you. I would say I owe you one, but..."

He continued his search.
PM if thread desired

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:05 pm

Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:08 pm
He stopped and bowed upon the Sparrow's greeting. "Greetings Suzume-sama, I hope this day finds you well. I am Asahina Soyokaze." He idlily kicks a stone from under his foot. "How are you finding the Miai?"
The Sparrow, whose player was afk for a long time and couldn't get to this earlier, will have kept his low bow as he answered. "It's been... a unique experience, I suppose". The answer came with a calm smile, but it wasn't too clear if 'unique' was to be read as a good or bad thing in this case. As he straightened himself to look at the Crane again, there seemed to be some worry in his eyes, but then...
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:00 pm
"UNSEI!"

That voice Soyokaze recognised - it was the voice of death. Of deception, deceit, of anger.

"UNSEI!"

...And now it was armoured and with a yari, fantastic.
The slight worry soon became very real worry as he recognised Moshumaru's voice and started to look around for where it was coming from.
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:20 pm
"Know, rather than suspect. That and there was wood indentations by the window where feet definitely larger than Seppun-sama's had made a mark on the sill. Between that and the fact she left her socks and sandals behind, I'm almost certain it's kidnapping. The quietest way out would be via the forest, leading to the riverways."
"Kitsu-sama, this is terrible news!" As he heard them, the Suzume had already taken his eyes down to the ground and was starting to look around for anything that might call his attention - tracks, blood spots, any marks on the trees, anything that might be suggestive of someone making their way through in a hurry... and carrying more than their usual weight.

"Do you have any suspicions as to who might have borne such ill intent towards Seppun Unsei-sama?"

He hadn't properly met the small Imperial, but an imperial kidnapping was not something to be taken lightly... and she seemed clearly important to Moshumaru.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:31 pm

Somewhere a bit away was some muffled, shouting noises. It sounded pretty tired and soft, but noticeable if people were keeping an ear out. Hanging out for nearly 8 hours would do that.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."