[D11, MA] A Walk to Forget (Open)

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D11, MA] A Walk to Forget (Open)

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:06 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:47 am
"Though. Um... If possible... Could I speak to Asahina-san and Kitsu-san later together? I think there's something we need to discuss."
The Kitsu-san in that sentence coughed and found the route back was suddenly very interesting.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:16 am

Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:03 am
They probably just want to try and help Moshumaru and I work out our differences, that's all. Yeah.
If only the Asahina was that lucky...
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:06 am
The Kitsu-san in that sentence coughed and found the route back was suddenly very interesting.
Very interesting...

"What time would you both be available?"

(OOC, I've got everything open.)
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:25 am

"I..."

There was going to be serious discussion about time and place nowadays. Still, slowly bringing himself back into the conversation, he replied.

"I will be free all evening tomorrow."
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:38 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:26 am
"I.. I have clothes though?" They were wearing clothes. Whoever had kidnapped them was at least polite enough to make sure that they were dressed, and dressed surprisingly well enough so that the ropes were always in contact with clothes rather than skin. "And yes... it was poisoned. Okay. You win. Well. It just made me really sleepy."

Then they looked over to Soyokaze and Senseki. "I'd bow, but everything is really stiff right now, I'm sorry. Hello. Thank you for helping find me."
Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:47 am
Then they looked towards the Suzume. "I'm Seppun Unsei, by the way... It's nice to meet you."
The Suzume was happy to help and observe with few words of his own thrown edgewise while the whole thing happened. All in all, he was happy that it all ended well... whatever it was.

"Nice to meet you, Seppun-sama. This one is Suzume Senseki. I...ah, no thanks necessary, Seppun-sama. I'm just happy we could find you well and safe!", he says. He soon adds a story about how all clans - even the Minor Clans, in some ways even especially they - were always dedicated to helping the Empire, and by extension the imperials... even if in minor ways.

"Anyway...ano.. I... hope you are not hurt?" He looks at the herbs available around as he spoke that, as if assessing what might be useful if necessary.

"And... did you... see who took you, Seppun-sama?" He seemed worried - oddly so, for him. But then, an Imperial had been kidnapped, so it was only expected that he'd be worried.
Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:33 am
"No thanks need be given, I'm just happy Unsei-sama is okay. I will go report this, Suzume-sama would you care to accompany me?"
"I will be happy to, Asahina-sama. Just... perhaps we should see if we can find any clues as to what actually happened?"

OOC:
Adding an agenda roll with Seppun Unsei :)
D11 MA - Agenda vs Seppun Unsei. Performance/ Earth vs TN2 | TN: 2 | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image Image
3Success symbol/1Opportunity symbol/1Strife symbol
3Success symbol adds 2 Agenda points - granting this to "Help improve relations between Imperials and Minor Clans" instead of my own agenda, for record keeping purposes!

Offering Opportunity symbol to reduce Strife by 2 for anyone else in the scene that could use it!
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:18 am

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:38 pm
The Suzume was happy to help and observe with few words of his own thrown edgewise while the whole thing happened. All in all, he was happy that it all ended well... whatever it was.

"Nice to meet you, Seppun-sama. This one is Suzume Senseki. I...ah, no thanks necessary, Seppun-sama. I'm just happy we could find you well and safe!", he says. He soon adds a story about how all clans - even the Minor Clans, in some ways even especially they - were always dedicated to helping the Empire, and by extension the imperials... even if in minor ways.

"Anyway...ano.. I... hope you are not hurt?" He looks at the herbs available around as he spoke that, as if assessing what might be useful if necessary.

"And... did you... see who took you, Seppun-sama?" He seemed worried - oddly so, for him. But then, an Imperial had been kidnapped, so it was only expected that he'd be worried.
The sudden story took Unsei by surprise, but they sat through it and listened to the whole thing before nodding. A Sparrow was going to Sparrow after all. "Ah. A, uh, lovely story, Suzume-san. Thank you." They smiled sweetly, as innocent as a duckling. Then the question. It wasn't exactly an easy one for Unsei to answer, especially since the kidnapper had blackmail over them now.

"Oh.. uh... It wasn't really easy. I was asleep for most of it and jostled all around..." They frowned deeply, not technically lying, but just dodging past the truth while at it. "But, I'm safe and alive, so it's fine, really."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:05 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:18 am
The sudden story took Unsei by surprise, but they sat through it and listened to the whole thing before nodding. A Sparrow was going to Sparrow after all. "Ah. A, uh, lovely story, Suzume-san. Thank you." They smiled sweetly, as innocent as a duckling. Then the question. It wasn't exactly an easy one for Unsei to answer, especially since the kidnapper had blackmail over them now.

"Oh.. uh... It wasn't really easy. I was asleep for most of it and jostled all around..." They frowned deeply, not technically lying, but just dodging past the truth while at it. "But, I'm safe and alive, so it's fine, really."
The Sparrow nodded with his usual kind and friendly expression, but there seemed to be... maybe some worry in his eyes at the way Unsei had put that?

He frowns his own brow, but nods after a while. "Ah... that is true, ne, Seppun-sama. Ah... well, if you think some assistance from this humble one might be of help, in case Seppun-sama may still be at risk, please let me know. A Sparrow would not refrain from assisting the Empire's direct servants, ne?"
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.