[D11, MM] Taking Out The Trash (Closed)

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Bayushi Luixian

[D11, MM] Taking Out The Trash (Closed)

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:59 pm

Luixian took her time making sure every knot was properly tied and placed. There were bears in these woods so she made sure that when she lifted up the overgrown bag of meat they wouldn't be in range of the beasts. However that meant Unsei would be more than a tad uncomfortable. The ropes wrapped around them were sturdy and unforgiving. Once they were secured she added the final piece which was a gag. Having Unsei scream their little head off would ruin the peace and quiet of the forest too soon.

When it was ready she threw the end of the rope over a strong branch and began to hoist them up and up until they were dangling several meters off of the ground. Once far enough up Luixian tied off the end of the rope and looked over her handy work with no sense of pride. This was a waste of energy and time but the Scorpion would not allow herself to be shown up by her lesser cousin.
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Seppun Unsei

Re: [D11, MM] Taking Out The Trash (Closed)

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:14 pm

Being very much the princess in the story of the princess and the pea, even when drugged, it didn't take Unsei too long to wake up in their new... state. While still coming to, they thought it was a lovely view of the branches and leaves, but then they soon realized that it was not all that it seemed.

First thing to do, like any proper dude in distress, Unsei started to try and shout, but the gag certainly did its job. So then they wiggled around before finally getting the bright idea to actually look down. When they saw Luixian they stopped and tried to say something to her, but it was all muffled to hell and back.

"Mhhrhh..." They said sadly.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Bayushi Luixian

Re: [D11, MM] Taking Out The Trash (Closed)

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:53 pm

"You'll be fine. Stop squirming around. If no one finds you within the day I'll cut you down tomorrow at some point. Perhaps you'll not be eaten by a bear." A pause. "This is payback for wasting my time with the Crane and Lion. Our asinine prank war continues but be happy. I nearly thought about cutting off a foot of your hair in exchange but felt you'd cry too much if I did that."

She pulled out their dice. "And if you tell anyone about this I will take my hammer and crush your stones into dust. If you behave you'll get them back when this miai is over. Enjoy your day because it's going to be very long. Hope you don't break your toe falling down this tree."

And with that said she turned and left.
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description