[Day 11, Late Morning] I Said It With Violence (Open)

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 11, Late Morning] I Said It With Violence (Open)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:23 pm

"Oi."

His tone had shifted, sliding into the voice he'd probably use as a gunso if he lived that long.

"Nothing those two do is your fault. Hear me? You're neither one's mother, you're neither one's sensei. You did nothing to make them who they were when you met them, and you've had at most eleven days to influence them."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:42 pm

The Kaito sighed. "I know... to one I give light... to the other don't even know... I know it may not be my fault." The Kaito looked at the sky. "I didn't ask for it."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:48 pm

"Nobody ever does, Oubahime. I sometimes think hanging out with those crusty old mercenaries has been good for me, because... I've learned not to agonize over this kind of thing."

A pause.

"Now agonizing over being head over heels for a woman I know I might not be paired with? No avoiding that. But I do what I can."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:53 pm

"Yet, you have seen us in the Water Dragon Temple...We bring Jurojin's blessing... battle Emma-O... we have to distance ourselves to not care too much." The woman shook her head. "We are at the mercy of our hosts so... I might as well try and distance myself."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:55 pm

"Seems like it's not going too well for you."
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:23 pm

"I got attached to a feather and a mane... and I think that I need to distance myself." She sighed. "Benten has blessed this one with two amazing men."
Smells like flowers

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:33 pm

"Yes, well. Just remember that miais aren't about distance, hm?"
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:39 am

"I know... I just need sometime to meditate on the matter at hand." She nodded. "I think the temple monks will miss me when I go home."
Smells like flowers

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:54 am

"Everyone misses you when you leave, Kaito-san. As I kept trying to tell you..."
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:48 am

"I am told that I have the radiance of the Sun. I am just a Hou Hou that seems to have its flames doused." She looked at the heavens. "Like my song in the performance test... my wings are broken."
Smells like flowers