[Day 11, Late Morning] I Said It With Violence (Open)

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Shiba Raizo

[Day 11, Late Morning] I Said It With Violence (Open)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:32 am

After... MOTHERFUCKING IKEBANA, Raizo figured he'd take some of the Moto's advice... and get the hell out of the Kyuden for a bit.

And if he was practicing his kata with live steel, well, that was fine, since he wasn't endangering anyone in the dojo by doing so.

The familiar motions had a soothing effect on him- as did finding a new glade to practice in.

Martial Arts Melee, working through Striking as Water | TN: 1 | Success: 1 / Opportunity: 3 / Strife: 2
Image Image Image Image
Gained 2 strife from roll- removed 6 strife through Water Opportunities
A further -3 Strife for indulging his Passion]
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [Day 11, Late Morning] I Said It With Violence (Open)

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:22 am

The Kaito didn't want to listen to the rumors that were running around so she decided to go to the forest. Her perceptive ears heard a blade singing and the grunts of a kata. The girl followed the voice. "Shiba sama... pardon my interruption..." The female Phoenix bowed.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:30 am

"No sama here, Kaito-san. I keep telling people..."

He sheathed the blade and stretched.

"... besides which, it's no interruption. What brings you out here?"
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:35 am

"Rumors... trying to escape them... not act in violence." She lower her head.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:40 am

"If you'll allow me an observation? To fuckery with rumors. The chatter of people who don't know what they're talking about."
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:00 am

She sighed. "I know I know... but when it is an event between a chrysanthemum and a feather makes me sad." She hid her face with her hands.
Smells like flowers

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:16 am

"Eh. Don't be. The... feather in question is a good man with a poor hold on his emotions. The chrysanthemum is an arrogant git who's coming up against the fact that life doesn't work the way he thinks it should. It's not to the death, so hopefully they'll learn from it."
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:38 pm

"Raizo san... I am trying to guide the chrysanthemum out of that silver spoon mentality. I am glad to teach him the way of Ebisu no kami. I think people misunderstand him." She sighed looked at her clanmate. "The feather is stronger than he thinks I have seen it. He has seen it." Bai looked at the sky. "You remember when we talked about me and my plainness?"
Smells like flowers

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:59 pm

"I do. I trust you're starting to see where I was coming from, then?"
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:07 pm

"I feel I am failing Raizo san....I hear about this rumor this duel between the feather and the chrysanthemum. I feel a fire in my stomach... because even if I don't know what happened... I... I don't know."
Smells like flowers