A herbal gathering (D10, EA, Expecting)

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: A herbal gathering (D10, EA, Expecting)

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:14 pm

The Kaito smiled. "But I think you know a friend of mine thought so you can ask them if you wish to find this one." She looked at the sky then to her now muddy hakama. "I am a servant of the Water Dragon."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:05 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:03 pm
"Oh! Ok then. I didn't realize you weren't going to always be around here. Sure, I'd like a way to find you later." he agrees.
The Sparrow smiles again, nods, and offers both hats again so Ame-kun could choose.
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:14 pm
The Kaito smiled. "But I think you know a friend of mine thought so you can ask them if you wish to find this one." She looked at the sky then to her now muddy hakama. "I am a servant of the Water Dragon."
As the Kaito said that, he looked at her sideways, curious about how the kid would respond, but keeping silent for now.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:47 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:14 pm
Ame-kun nods.

"You certainly are!" he agrees. "You must look so pretty to him right now!"
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:51 pm

"Oh no... I look pretty to him when my hakama is not this muddy." She giggled. "I also have this for you." She showed him her umbrella. "if you put it upside down you can collect friends like with your hat."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk