A herbal gathering (D10, EA, Expecting)

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Suzume Senseki

Re: A herbal gathering (D10, EA, Expecting)

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:56 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:39 pm
It was a rather beautiful song with the addition of the Kaito, singing about the joys of rain, a song not unfamiliar to one who served at the Water Dragon Temple.

When it came to an end, Ame-kun smiled at the pair.

"Oh, hi Suzume-sama, Phoenix-sama. Great day to be out huh?" he said happily.
"Konbanwa, Ame-kun!", he answered with a happy smile. "It is a lovely day indeed, ne? I'm happy to see you again, friend. You left me so far behind in our race I could find barely any trace of you after I arrived!" He raises one open palm, feeling the water touch it. "Other than... you know", he adds, smiling at the boy again.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:08 pm

"Hello..." Obaihime smiled. "Your friends are quite welcomed to this one." The Kaito stayed seated and gave the boy a seated bow. "I am Kaito Oubaihime."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:18 pm

The boy beamed at the Sparrow.

"That was fun!"

He smiled at the Kaito.

"Nice to meet you Kaito-sama! You sing really pretty!" he said offering a bow.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:40 pm

"Thank you, Ame kun" She smiled. "We thought that you would like to have a few things." Bai looked at the Suzume and nodded
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:42 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:18 pm
The boy beamed at the Sparrow.

"That was fun!"

He smiled at the Kaito.

"Nice to meet you Kaito-sama! You sing really pretty!" he said offering a bow.
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:40 pm
"Thank you, Ame kun" She smiled. "We thought that you would like to have a few things." Bai looked at the Suzume and nodded
"It was! I just didn't quite expect you to be that fast, Ame-kun", the Sparrow said with another kind smile.

Then, hearing the Kaito's words, he took his old hat from his head, holding it in one hand and the new one he had been weaving in the other. The new one is... decidedly less well done, but it's new, while the other one has clear signs of use.

"Here, Ame-kun... I wanted to give you one of these. You can choose". His smile was serene and open, that of someone wanting to be a friend.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:18 am

Ame-kun tilted his head at that.

"But I already have a hat. Why would anyone need two?" he said, curious.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:05 pm

"Wouldn't you like to remember a friend. We give tokens to our friends." She giggled "You see these..." She showed the few tokens that had be given to her, the bracelet, the feathers and the jingling bells in her hair.
Smells like flowers

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:57 pm

The boy nodded.

"Oh, but I see you every day. I'm glad you're out here with me, we can play whenever you want!"

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:01 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:57 pm
The boy nodded.

"Oh, but I see you every day. I'm glad you're out here with me, we can play whenever you want!"
The Sparrow keeps his smile, the hands with the hats returning a bit closer to his body. "Ah! Well, I'll be glad to come and play whenever we can... but I thought you would like a keepsake, for whenever we cannot be together! I mean... Kaito-sama and I will not be here forever, so it could be a way to find us afterwards!"

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:03 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:01 pm

The Sparrow keeps his smile, the hands with the hats returning a bit closer to his body. "Ah! Well, I'll be glad to come and play whenever we can... but I thought you would like a keepsake, for whenever we cannot be together! I mean... Kaito-sama and I will not be here forever, so it could be a way to find us afterwards!"
"Oh! Ok then. I didn't realize you weren't going to always be around here. Sure, I'd like a way to find you later." he agrees.