A herbal gathering (D10, EA, Expecting)

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Suzume Senseki

A herbal gathering (D10, EA, Expecting)

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:12 am

By now the rains were as much of a well-known companion as his hat, the mud on Senseki's shoes and the hem of his hakama as he made his way out to the woods once again. This time, he carried a small bag with him, and stopped just at the edge of the forest proper, waiting for his companion for this trip.

The rain didn't seem to bother him at all, and he in fact stated looking at the trees and plants around even as he waited.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: A herbal gathering (D10, EA, Expecting)

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:22 am

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:12 am
By now the rains were as much of a well-known companion as his hat, the mud on Senseki's shoes and the hem of his hakama as he made his way out to the woods once again. This time, he carried a small bag with him, and stopped just at the edge of the forest proper, waiting for his companion for this trip.

The rain didn't seem to bother him at all, and he in fact stated looking at the trees and plants around even as he waited.
After visiting the temple, Oubaihime headed to the woods. As she was looking for the Suzume and hopefully she didn't get lost. The Kaito found the Sparrow just on the edge of the woods. "I hope Inari no Kami have bless you today Suzume sama."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:58 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:22 am
After visiting the temple, Oubaihime headed to the woods. As she was looking for the Suzume and hopefully she didn't get lost. The Kaito found the Sparrow just on the edge of the woods. "I hope Inari no Kami have bless you today Suzume sama."
"They have, Kaito-sama", he asked with a smile as he bowed to her. "What about you?"

Then, looking over his shoulder to the woods. "So... is it mint we'll be after?"
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:07 pm

"Yes you want to find Ame kun." She nodded "I might also need some echinacea."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:25 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:07 pm
"Yes you want to find Ame kun." She nodded "I might also need some echinacea."
"Ah!", he said, somewhat surprised. He was actually focusing on gathering herbs... but as she mentioned it, he noticed he did want to find the child again. Try to understand who they were... or what. And why they had shown themselves to him.

"Un", he said, nodding. "I'll try to find some berries too. And Arnica. Maybe some others too."

He looked at her, still smiling, but somewhat uncertainly. "Kaito-sama... do you know how to find Ame-kun?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:36 pm

"Hmmm... I am not really good at it but we could try and commune with the spirits of the forest." She nodded. "It a ritual I haven't done in a long time but I am curious about Ame Kun."
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:17 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:36 pm
"Hmmm... I am not really good at it but we could try and commune with the spirits of the forest." She nodded. "It a ritual I haven't done in a long time but I am curious about Ame Kun."
He looks at the Kaito somewhat curiously, but soon smiles and nods. "That's another thing I wouldn't know you could do, Kaito-sama. You're full of surprises, ne?" Another nod. "But it does sound like a good idea. You mentioned they like straw hats and umbrellas... we have one here. Do we have the other, perhaps?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:22 am

"Huh? Do you know how to make a quick hat?" She wondered. "perhaps they would like one made by us."
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:20 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:22 am
"Huh? Do you know how to make a quick hat?" She wondered. "perhaps they would like one made by us."
"Ah!" He takes off his hat, as he had done the day before, and looks at it. "I... could try, I suppose?"

He looks around. Can they find materials good enough for that?

OOC:
Sai, can I try?

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:18 am

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:20 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:22 am
"Ah!" He takes off his hat, as he had done the day before, and looks at it. "I... could try, I suppose?"

He looks around. Can they find materials good enough for that?

OOC:
Sai, can I try?
(Sure!)

However, they could hear singing in the near distance as it was.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind