(D10 MA, Expecting) Rolling in the Mud

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D10 MA, Expecting) Rolling in the Mud

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:37 am

Bai smiled and took a seat nest to the Kitsu. "I'll cheer for nee chan." The Kaito clapped.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:35 am

"I think I will too," he said, ganging up on Ishioka playfully with a smirk.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:26 pm

The big Lion raises an eyebrow. "Oh, is that how this is going to be," he asks rhetorically. "Well, we'd best get to it then." Ishioka makes surehis bundle is safely under the umbrella, then sheds his outer kimono and starts to stretch his shoulders. Bare-chested but wearing hakama, the athletic Matsu is an impressive sight.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:08 pm

Inoshishi enjoys watching those shoulders flexing and follows the movements carefully. She's fairly certain the only reason she's going to survive this is because the Matsu probably won't splat her. Though after this morning, maybe he will. Hopefully he's got better ideas for how to work off any tension he feels towards her. As he finishes and her staring would be more noticeable, she drops her thoroughly soaked kimono in a pile, mouthing "Oh wow" to bai as she does so.

At least being as big and strong as he is means Inoshishi shouldn't have to worry too much about hurting herself. She gulps, whether from nerves or from a sense of needing to center herself is hard to tell. She wanders barefoot closer to the river, enjoying the warm rain.

"So do we get in the river or what?"

She smiles fiercely, hoping the image she projects looks anywhere near as impressive as the Matsu's.
Last edited by Agasha Inoshishi on Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:13 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:37 am
Bai smiled and took a seat nest to the Kitsu. "I'll cheer for nee chan." The Kaito clapped.

Murato took one of the small fish cakes that Oubaihime brought. He broke off a piece and took a bite, then broke off another piece and put it near her lips while he chewed. Because that was the best way to share a snack. Why eat as individuals when you can eat as a couple.

He smiled widely at her.
Last edited by Kitsu Murato on Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:44 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:08 pm

"So do we get in the river or what?"

She smiles fiercely, hoping the image she projects looks anywhere near as impressive as the Matsu's.
The Matsu gives her an amused smile.

"Do you want to wrestle in the river? I thought we might do that after. Or we can compromise and I'll dump you in the river right now?" Ishioka bends a little and reaches out with his long arms, giving a preview of a stance to scoop the Dragon completely off the ground.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:48 pm

Matsu Ishioka wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:44 pm
"Do you want to wrestle in the river? I thought we might do that after. Or we can compromise and I'll dump you in the river right now?" Ishioka bends a little and reaches out with his long arms, giving a preview of a stance to scoop the Dragon completely off the ground.
She ponders. "That does seem like a good way to get clean. So the river is definitely one side out. But there's not any kind of ring! Or are we just aiming to pin?"

Fierce little Dragon is having fun currently, though she shivers, even though it seems highly unlikely she's cold, given her habit of wandering around in wet clothes.
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:54 pm

The amusement on Ishioka's face grows.

"I tell you what. If you can move me enough to get in reach of our friends, or get my feet wet, then point for you. I'll only take points for pins," he says, sounding too smug for that to qualify as magnanimous.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:03 am

Inoshishi laughs. She may be defiant and fierce, but she's pretty sure she knows how this ends. Which is fine by her. Time to try some...unorthodox moves. She bows to Ishioka in mock-seriousness, falling into what she hopes looks like a credible fighting stance. It's not her usual one because she isn't intending on wrestling like normal.

"Very well then! Are you ready?"

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:37 am

Still smiling smugly, Ishioka rolls his shoulders and shakes out his arms. Setting his feet in a wide, earth-focused stance, he calls out, "Hai!"
Description