The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Matsu Ishioka

Re: (D10 MA, Expecting) Rolling in the Mud

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:01 am

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:55 pm
Matsu Ishioka wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:11 pm
the big Lion doesn't let propriety stop him as he goes for a proper, chest to chest pin.
Not thrilled with being caught but also not actually unhappy about it, Inoshishi goes to plan B of pulling one over on the large Matsu. As he comes told her, all tactics and sport, she does the thing she’s always been so good at: changing the game. With disregard for hers or his lips and teeth, both her hands go to the tactically unsound position of his cheeks, attempting to kiss him deeply,
Ishioka feels powerful as he's about to pin Inoshishi as planned, when she takes his face in her hands and kisses him deeply. Stunned - though he probably should have expected this from the Dragon - the Lion melts slightly into her lips. As the kiss lingers, he adjusts position slightly to press his chest gently against that of the sneaky Dragon. He's not breaking the kiss, but he also isn't letting her get away easily.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:19 pm

Inoshishi internally grumbles at the chest and hand placement. She tries to slide backward by pressing hard into the kiss, scooting her butt backward in the mud, trying to get her hands on Ishi’s face and then twist to get him to let her climb on him.

Yup, muddy hotness. Maybe it’ll distract that large Matsu.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:24 pm

On some level, the Matsu knows that his Dragon is far from vanquished and he's being led into a trap. But she's also a good kisser, and when she really puts fire into it like a Matsu would, Ishioka's usual steady control gets shaky. So although he felt her shifting, trying to get up and on him, he went along, growling a little as he held tightly enough to keep the friction between them but not so tightly she couldn't achieve her goal.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:44 pm

Inoshishi arches her neck and chin up and around, making him seek her lips for himself, her small hands rising to his shoulders and rubbing gently, squeezing the fire into him as she slowly tries to roll him over.

If he resists, she’ll break the kiss and try to jump him, physically pinning him. If not, she’ll keep the kiss going until she pins him. And who knows, maybe they’ll end up tied and making out for all they’re worth in the mud.

Ah, the dangers of a friendly wrestling match.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:36 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:47 pm
"Such tricks are just further proof of my devotion to you. Anytime you are smiling or blushing for me, my heart is soaring," he replied.
"Oh really... maybe I should frown more." The Kaito giggled. "Perhaps even cry."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:44 pm

"Now you are trying to play tricks on me. That would break my heart to see. Let's try to prevent that from happening," he said, bringing her hand to his lips.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:47 pm

The woman frowned. "I am not the trickster... I am from tengoku just visiting Ningen-do." The Kaito chuckled. "One day you will see my wings and you will be blinded by the light."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:51 pm

The humor melted away, as he spoke his next words with sincere happiness. "You finally recognize your own light, Bai?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:08 pm

"May be a little... but my wings are healing." She shied a bit. "I am getting there though."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:34 pm

"Our children would be quite the sight with tails and wings Bai. They'd be as beautiful as their mother and tricksters like their father," he says playfully.