(D10 MA, Expecting) Rolling in the Mud

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D10 MA, Expecting) Rolling in the Mud

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:40 am

She turned as red as her hakama. The Kaito slightly pushed herself to avoid more embarrassing blushes. "Keep this and my cheeks will never pale."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:43 am

"Well, I can't complain about that since you look good in red," he replies, pulling her close to his chest, kissing the top of her head.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:23 pm

"Bakka" as she nuzzled to his chest. "Taiko sama... tell him not to make this one blush."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:43 pm

He chuckled at that. "He wandered off in a different direction when we gave Ishi and Ino privacy. He probably thought we could use some too. But I'll remember to give him your note."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:56 pm

"Oh really." Bai giggled. "I hope he doesn't get lost. There are a lots of strange people in this place." The Kaito continued to giggle.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:59 pm

"I imagine that he has come to feel as uncomfortable around us as his glad I met you. He told me that you would be a good influence," he says. "Just worries that I'll be a bad one."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:26 pm

"Huh? This one brings the trickster out in you how is that good influence?" Bai looked at him puzzled.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:37 pm

"Because you also give me focus. He said that he has never seen me as attentive as when I am by your side. He's just trying to figure out how he can use that to get me to focus on training." He smiled at that.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:34 pm

"You are attentive because you are looking for your next victim on who to pull your tricks on them." The Kaito chuckled. "That victim seems to be this one most of the time."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:47 pm

"Such tricks are just further proof of my devotion to you. Anytime you are smiling or blushing for me, my heart is soaring," he replied.