(D10 MA, Expecting) Rolling in the Mud

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D10 MA, Expecting) Rolling in the Mud

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:54 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:10 pm
"Let them play." She took another bite. Bai chuckled. "If you let go I might become a monkey and try to climb that tree."
"Well, in that case..." he puts the fish cake in his mouth to hold, before putting both hands on her waist. He is careful to be gentle and avoid hitting the bruise as he lifts and guides her to sit in his lap.

"I'm going to have to keep you right here."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:12 pm

The Kaito sat on his lap and giggled. The priestess found a confortable position and smiled. "You are a trickster spirit Kitsu san"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:34 pm

He takes his fish cake out of his mouth.

"Did you finally find my tail?" he asked, kissing the side of her neck softly, just the once. His free hand is wrapped around her belly and rests there.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:08 pm

She giggled. "Broom sama told me that I should tie you a mop for your tail."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:20 pm

"Oh really? A whole mop?" he asks. "You and broom think my tail is that big and bushy then?"

"I'll have you know it's far more majestic. It has all the best trick ideas. Like..."

He puts the fish cake in his mouth, and guides her cheek so she is looking him right in the eye. He gently offers a bite from his mouth to hers. The treat was still large enough that there was no danger of lips meeting. But if she wished, both of their lips' would be sharing the same treat.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:27 pm

The Kaito blushed. She took a ginger bite.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:34 pm

Murato gave a playful wink as he bit it at the same time, pulling the treat away away as they both chewed. He kept his eyes on hers until he swallowed. "I think that was the sweetest meeting between our lips we've had thus far." He wiped a crumb away from her lips with his thumb. "Thank you."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:07 am

The Kaito blinked a few times then blushed. She wanted to run, stay, slap him, hug him and punch him but she did none of those Bai just froze.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:29 am

When she just looked at him, he smiled back for a long moment, eye to eye.

"I'm glad I can still get a blush from you. Was worried I might be getting too predictable."

Put his head against hers, cheek to cheek, and whispered in her ear. "I love you Bai."

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:00 am

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:01 pm

She calls back in the same mock-fierce tone, “What, you call that successful? I didn’t even touch the bottom! I’m not THAT breakable, Ishi-kin. And I swear to you, if you don’t throw me like you mean it next time, I’ll do something that makes you regret ever taking me lightly!”

There’s a giggle in her tone but also sincerity. She’s got something planned and Ishioka won’t like it one bit.

She takes her ready stance almost as soon as she’s out of the water, grinning fiercely.
There's a little prickle on Ishioka's neck at Inoshishi's words, like a tiny crackle of fire racing up his back. He doesn't know what it means, never having felt such a thing before... No, it felt... Just very vaguely familiar.

Pushing past the strange feeling, the Lion crouches slightly, growls, and rushes to attack. He aims to lift the little Dragon onto his shoulders this time, if he can manage the maneuver.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description