[D8 MA, Expecting] Company, Assemble!

The walls and towers surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D8 MA, Expecting] Company, Assemble!

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:29 am

Murato let Ishioka be in the lead, taking the spot in the middle. He followed the commands quickly, moving in time with the others.

To help getting them in rhythm he starts with a simple marching cadence that wasn't uncommon for these types of exercises and group runs.
Delay cadence
Count cadence
Delay cadence
Count
(one) Can’t Hear you
(two) Little louder now
(three) All together
(four) Everybody
(one) Hit it
(two) Kick it
(three) Stab it
(four) Kill it
one, two, three, four, one, two, three, four
we like it here
we love it here
It’s a home away from home
(A what?) a home away from home
(A what?) a home away from home
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:18 pm

Inoshishi looks up from her work, admiring the boys working out, luxuriating in the warmth even if it was rainy. Nothing like this in Dragon lands. Or at least not for her in Dragon lands.

This was…nice. She reoriented herself to give a good view of the boys hauling wood (she giggles) while finishing the stories she’s transcribing.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:11 am

When it's time to call a pause for a drink of water, Ishioka brushes sweat from his forehead and glances over to his Dragon. Wait, I didn't say... Ahem.

To his cousins, he remarks, "Is all well in your planning, good cousins? I played shogi with Moto Mitsuki-san earlier today to see how the miai is progressing for her."
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:52 pm

Taking a seat after drenching himself in the river, the Mourner nodded at their Matsu kin.

"Well enough - I've made a couple of diplomatic advances with the Otter as a whole, both with individuals and the clan as a whole. An avenue of dialogue has also been opened with the Mantis, albeit we don't know how small or effective it will be at this stage. What about yourselves?"
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:58 am

"I'll be going hunting with Oubaihime after this workout," he says, grabbing some water. Things went pleasantly with Emiko yesterday..." he specifically does not mention Ishioka being, since he didn't know if Inoshishi was aware of the double date, "... and I've, surprisingly perhaps, become relatively close with Moto Bayarama. And the whole mess with Soyokaze seems sorted. Should not be any further public arguments." He nods at Moshumaru, "So thank you for that. I was not looking for any trouble with him."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:02 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:58 am
"... and I've, surprisingly perhaps, become relatively close with Moto Bayarama. And the whole mess with Soyokaze seems sorted. Should not be any further public arguments." He nods at Moshumaru, "So thank you for that. I was not looking for any trouble with him."
Said Moshumaru looks at Murato quizzically.

"Me? As far as I'm aware my negotiation with Asahina-san failed; If he decided to make peace of you because of something I said, you'd be the first to know."
PM if thread desired

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:30 am

"I just figured you must have calmed him down or something, since you had been talking to him earlier," he replied. "But then again, he did admit that he talked to Bai like I suggested and it helped him work out what was bothering him."

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:29 am

Ishioka shakes his head and chuckles. "I spoke to the little Asahina yesterday too." He shares a relatively detailed report of the conversation and his intention to help broaden Soyokaze's horizons.

"He mentioned wishing more large gatherings of the participants were available and I think he's right and perhaps hosting a party will keep me from..." He trails off in recognition of Inoshishi's presence, knowing their next activity is a double date and it's important to her. "I think I can have it pulled together by tomorrow night. Still a chance for folks seeking their heart's match," he says, with the tone of a merchant selling something.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:54 am

Matsu Ishioka wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:29 am
Ishioka shakes his head and chuckles. "I spoke to the little Asahina yesterday too." He shares a relatively detailed report of the conversation and his intention to help broaden Soyokaze's horizons.

"He mentioned wishing more large gatherings of the participants were available and I think he's right and perhaps hosting a party will keep me from..." He trails off in recognition of Inoshishi's presence, knowing their next activity is a double date and it's important to her. "I think I can have it pulled together by tomorrow night. Still a chance for folks seeking their heart's match," he says, with the tone of a merchant selling something.
"Wait, you visited him as well?"

The Lion chuckled.

"All we need is Murato-san to visit him and we'll have made The three visits," referencing an old folk story.
PM if thread desired

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:57 am

Murato chuckled at that. "Maybe I should then. But I imagine that it's not very necessary after our earlier talk."