[D8 EM] Yesterday's baggage gone [Open]

The walls and towers surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kaikoga Koi

Re: [D8 EM] Yesterday's baggage gone [Open]

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:49 pm

Koi eyes flashed in her mischief and dawning realisation before stifling a laugh in her hands.

"Let's see your pape-" Koi tried to say before the air in her lungs escaped from Koi turning into a warm perhaps familiar laugh. "Ho ho ho, the tables have turned Agasha-san after all these years."

Koi loomed beside the Agasha with a cheeky smile, and a twinkle in her eye from a long time ago scenario!
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:03 pm

Tanabe was still confused about the person in the bush but laughed at the reaction "Well Kaikoga-san it seems you would make a most fearsome guard." He said with good humor. It appeared Koi knew this Dragon so he felt at ease with what was going down.
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:47 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:49 pm
"Ho ho ho, the tables have turned Agasha-san after all these years."
Inoshishi had already started fumbling around, dazed face turning bright red as she realized she didn’t have any of her papers because they were all inside the castle! Stupid guard! Stupid walk! Stupid…wait a second.

She looks up, shading her eyes with her hand. Her eyes go wide as she recognizes who it is. She stands up slowly, stalking toward the samurai.

“Kaikoga Koi. It’s been a long time. I believe I still owed you something.”

She stands directly in front of the samurai-ko, hands at her hips, face clouded with bizarre menace.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:19 am

Susaki Tanabe wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:03 pm
-snip-
Koi flashed a grin at the Otter. "I been practicing!" She said beaming, and winked at him. "This has been a long time coming."
Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:47 pm
-snip-
Koi returned the stance with a mischievous grin on her face that made the jade in her eyes practically sparkle, her hand holding her very feminine hip."Oh, I think you do Agasha Inoshishi!" She said sounded almost angry, but the toothy grin made the meaning of the words a bit muddled.

"If I recall, a few years ago I had gotten plastered after being invited into your Lord's home and what do I recall happening?" She said. "Scared the stones out of me." She chuckled before holding her arms out. "Its been too long Ino-san!"
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:37 pm

Inoshishi throws herself into those arms, wrapping her own too-thin arms around the clever Koi. Her own body is far less feminine, but her grin matches the one she’s given.

“Indeed! You seem to have scared the mushrooms out of me, haha. Oh, but it’s good to see you again. How are you awake at sunrise? Or have you stayed up the whole night long? You must introduce me to your companion, or I will take the duty on myself, and you know there are very few ways to shut me up once I begin.”
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:47 pm

Koi held the Dragon tightly, burying her face into the neck of the Agasha before pulling her back. "You've lost weight! You look wonderful!" Koi chuckled, and laughed. "Have you been running around Kyuden Shika testing all their mushrooms? How did I not know that? I wish I had joined you."

Koi beamed another mischievous grin and whispered into her ear. "You know, I know away to shut you up but not in the presences of company."

Turning back towards the other member in the group. "You know me Ino-san, I sleep very lightly and wake easily apparently." She chuckled. "May I introduce Susaki Tanabe of the Otter Clan, a living legend in the Sumai field."

Koi begin picking leaves and sticks out of the Agasha's hair.

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:21 pm

Inoshishi laughs merrily.

“Oh sweetie, I lost weight, I gained weights, it’s been a long strange trip. But don’t try my diet, you wouldn’t like it. And of course I did! Candy Caps are the beeeeest!”

At the whisper, Inoshishi turns bright red and doesn’t think to whisper back. “Once! One time! And how do you even remember that? I got drunk off your fumes!”

She bows deeply to the renowned sumai, leaving her head down so Koi can keep fixing her hair.

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:28 pm

Tanabe was a little lost and confusion shadowed his features for a moment but the pair were apparently old friends so he relaxed a little his normal easy smile.

He bows to the Dragon "Hello Agasha-sama! It's wonderful to meet you!" He said brightly his smile shining with happiness of a bright sunny day contrasted by the cloudy light rain of the actual weather.

He let out a bit of a laugh at Koi's introduction "Kaikoga-san flatters me a bit, I am not a living legend yet more of a legend in the making! But one day the title will fit nicely." He said with a confident tone.
Last edited by Susaki Tanabe on Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:50 pm

Koi beams a smile at the Otter, jokingly saying. "Something one might grow into in your profession, perhaps?"

Koi hooted in happiness as she finished fetching out a rather embarrassingly stuck bramble out before tossing it into the bush. "I remember because I had the bruised ribs for a week after, and honestly it was the best night of my life." Koi laughed warmly. "Perhaps, we can relive our glory days sometime soon with an evening together? Do you have a room in the castle or are you doing a grand tour of the city for recreational locations because if you are looking for some places - by the low hanging fruit of Osane-wo do I have a place for you."

"Also, my fumes? My fumes? You were the one that snuck into my room with that flask of cider alcohol your family received from mine at that Winter Court I recall..." Koi touched her cheek, swooning and blushing playfully. "Oh, that was a lovely night. Fire place. Alcohol. Mushrooms that made me feel like I was in Yume-do, and a consenting adult to have company with." Koi glanced at the Otter with a wickedly playful smile, was she telling the truth or simply having fun? Who know?

Eventually, the teasing side of Koi remembered where she was. "Ino-san and I go back, what? Some years ago? My lands exist within the high mountains of the Dragon lands and once every Winter we come down over a course of days and visit our neighbours for a bit of a market and party before winter really sets in and it becomes impossible to travel. Since then, I believe it's fair to say we are pen-pals of some sort."

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:08 pm

Inoshishi grunts at the bramble being pulled out.
Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:50 pm
"I remember because I had the bruised ribs for a week after, and honestly it was the best night of my life." Koi laughed warmly. "Perhaps, we can relive our glory days sometime soon with an evening together? Do you have a room in the castle or are you doing a grand tour of the city for recreational locations because if you are looking for some places - by the low hanging fruit of Osane-wo do I have a place for you."

"and a consenting adult to have company with"
She smiles nostalgically, dropping in her own commentary, in a voice that pretends to be meant just for Koi, but is also clearly audible, in between the Moth's sentences.

"You weren't the only one with bruises, remember? Of course, you're also the only one to complain about them, since they were accidental."
"Only by the strictest legal definition."

She returns to her regular voice as Koi finishes up.

"Oh my, that sounds quite fun. I have a room in the Inn that I'm almost never at, but all my stuff stays there. But if you want to come over, you need to give me a heads up as I need to clean. I've found a few fun spots. You know me, why go back and forth when you can go up? Shika Noname-san, a guard at the castle, even let's me up onto his rampart now that we're friends. Great view, very secluded. Susaki-san, I believe we are going to be meeting there later, with your Kuni and my beloved?

And Koi-san, it is amazing to find someone else from the Mountain down here. It is amazing how short-sighted these low-landers can be sometimes. While I enjoy their company, sometimes their hangups..." She whistles. "Well, it makes me long to return to the High House of Light and see what Moths I can attract. Even my Ishi-kun is susceptible, though it is quite fun to watch his mind expand."