[D3, EE, Expecting] A Wally Meeting

The walls and towers surrounding Kyuden Shika
Seppun Unsei

[D3, EE, Expecting] A Wally Meeting

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:44 pm

Unsei was starting to spend more and more time outside and frankly, he found it decent. It wasn't as good as being inside, but it had its charms if you looked hard enough.

For the most part.

Then there was the being in question. Unsei was there and looking much more masculine than usual. His jawline looked sharper, his shoulders were broader, and there even were some hairs on his upper lip. He was standing around, looking a bit dumber than usual under his hat, but he was seemed pleased enough just by the wall.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Re: [D3, EE, Expecting] A Wally Meeting

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:54 pm

Raizo ambled up, wearing his jingasa and a rain cape.

He'd gotten this far in life without using umbrellas, he was hardly going to start now.

"Evening, Seppun-sama."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:02 pm

"We've hugged, Shiba-san, I dont think you need to be so formal." He chuckled slightly before bowing. "Good evening though. How have you been? Also, ah, thank you for meeting with me. Hope it wasn't too interrupting."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:08 pm

Raizo grinned.

"Never hurts to be careful where Imperials are concerned. It's been... a pretty good day, actually, and yesterday too. And talking to one of the friends I've made here seems unlikely to interrupt any of that, so..."

He cocked his head to the side.

"Trying a new look? Or reprising an older one?"

He'd known someone like Unsei before, and if they were a he for the day, he wasn't going to be too fussed about it.
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:00 am

"Fair, but you don't have to worry about that around me! We're friends by your own words, after all." He smiled widely before chuckling slightly. "Oh, uh, Bit of both I suppose? I don't mind going around like a guy, and tomorrow I plan to go around looking like a woman. It's really whatever I feel like when I wake up or whatever I decide would be fun." Unsei clearly did not care either which way. At this point, they probably were some sort of gremlin from the depths of Jigoku to terrorize the traditionalists.

"Sorry about the weird location, by the way. I've spent a lot of time in the gardens and the forest recently and I didn't feel like going there, and all the different houses feel the same, so I just ended up on this spot."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:05 am

"Oh, no need to apologize, I like it out here. Feels a bit less... put on for my benefit than the stuff further into the Kyuden."

He nodded down toward the running paths.

"And I do some laps down there sometimes. So. I'm quite comfortable out here."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:11 am

Unsei shivered in horror. "Running? Stars above... that's such a cruel punishment..."

He shook his head. "You bushi really are a different breed... Though, yeah, I do agree. It's not all dolled up like the rest of the place. Here, it's just a wall. And a wall is a wall. Unless it's the Wall, but anyway... Done anything fun today?"

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:20 am

"Well, let's see... I had a nice stroll in the forest- very relaxing, even before I ran into our local Moto and one of the Shika. I found today's formal event a lot easier to just relax into than yesterday's- although seeing the toll it took on some of those present, I was a bit unnerved. I met up with one of my other friends- Usogawa Naruni, have you met her?- anyway, we met up to unwind at the tea house, and I always enjoy talking to her. Got in a little practice at the dojo..."

A pause.

Oh, hell with it, Unsei's probably THE safest person to mention this to.

"... and there's a very good chance that I'll get to... unwind a bit more intimately later, so I have that to look forward to..."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:03 am

"Yeah... the event today really, really, reeeaaalllly freaked me out for some reason. I'm going to be doing some fortune telling later to unwind." When he mentioned it, his hands shifted over to his pocket, lightly tapping on it and feeling the stones within.

"I don't know her. I haven't really spoken to too many of the people here really, but that's fine. Though," Unsei looked over at Raizo and smirked. "You dirty dog. Enjoy it and have fun! Stars above know that if you don't get a good marriage, you'll be having to have flings all around later, just much more secretive. So, I guess start enjoying all that fun now."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:05 am

"Fortune telling later? Why wait? Could you do one for me?"

He grinned.

"Maybe a warning that my potential tryst is a terrible idea for my standing will cause me to avert my attentions."

Not a chance in hell.
Remember to Breathe