[D2LA] In search of errant wildlife (open)

The walls and towers surrounding Kyuden Shika
Shiba Raizo

Re: [D2LA] In search of errant wildlife (open)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:10 am

"Or maybe you're just that damned good, Usogawa-san."

Raizo winked.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:44 pm

"I can't say I prepared for anything here, but I think it went well." Edogawa said.
Dragon Clan πŸ‰ Investigator πŸ‰ Courtier πŸ‰ Bushi πŸ‰ Gamer πŸ‰ Curious πŸ‰ Softhearted πŸ‰ Observant πŸ‰ Wise πŸ‰ Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:46 pm

Her manicured eyebrows raise in delight at Shiba-san's bold compliment, and she smirks again. "You humble me! But besides, what brings the pair of you beyond the walls?"
Otter clan β€’ Subtle Observer, Cynic β€’ romantic but shady β€’ apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:59 pm

"I'm, ah... clearing my head. The gardens are nice, but they're also... a place with an agenda I'm not sure I fully understand. Out here... the rules are simpler, which leaves me more space to work things out."

He glanced at the Dragon, and bowed again.

"And I get to meet a friend again, and make a new one, perhaps, so it seems to have been a wise choice."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:38 pm

"I am pleased I could meet both of you." he nodded. "There are so many here, any opportunity to acquaint myself with others is welcome."
Dragon Clan πŸ‰ Investigator πŸ‰ Courtier πŸ‰ Bushi πŸ‰ Gamer πŸ‰ Curious πŸ‰ Softhearted πŸ‰ Observant πŸ‰ Wise πŸ‰ Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal