(D1, EM) Open Path

The walls and towers surrounding Kyuden Shika
Moshi Shizuka

Re: (D1, EM) Open Path

Post by Moshi Shizuka » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:42 am

"Ara. A governor. I had not expected to be in such company. I'm afraid I'm at a disadvantage, Seppun-sama. I'm...somewhat underdressed for such a meeting as this." Shizuka's voice had a smoky, husky quality to it unabashedly incongruous from her supposed position as a member of the clergy.

Regardless, doubtless, she was referring to how she was lacking the heavy cosmetics and dozens of pounds of robes that encompassed the traditional Moshi priestess outfit.

As for the mountains moving commentary, well, what could Shizuka say? She pressed her lips together in a coy smile and gave a knowing look. Abashed but not embarrassed, she played the part of the maiden, but she played it playfully.
Centipede Clan • Shugenja • Sun Priestess • Hot-blooded
Honor: 60 | Glory: 45 | Status: 30
Carries: Wakizashi, kiseru, oil-paper umbrella, scroll satchel

"As long as you shine brightly, people around you will follow!"

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:18 am

Sakura simply tilts her head, carefully avoiding showing any sign of amusement. "There is no need for apologies, Moshi-san. I suspect that all of us have not yet prepared to this morning's ceremonies."
Clan: Crane
Honour: 64
Glory: 53
Wears a blue, patterned blindfold at all times.
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:23 am

"Eto. Hai. Also, Don't be afraid, with or without clothing." He winces to himself, "I mean, proper clothing. I mean, not this isn't proper and everything. I may be Governor, but I am training and it is early. So..."

He licks his lips trying to find a way out, "It is a sin. All that I wanted to say. Fear. No need."

Yuzu finishes it with a kill it hand gesture.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Moshi Shizuka

Post by Moshi Shizuka » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:43 am

Shizuka's half-lidded eyes lingered on Yuzu a moment before she inclined her head in understanding.

"The sun's light banishes all fears, Seppun-sama. It wouldn't do for one of her priestesses to...sin," The Moshi paused meaningfully, "In such a way."

Turning her eyes to Sakura, Shizuka relaxed somewhat. "Oh? This morning's ceremonies, Crane-sama? Is there some gathering I am unaware of?"
Centipede Clan • Shugenja • Sun Priestess • Hot-blooded
Honor: 60 | Glory: 45 | Status: 30
Carries: Wakizashi, kiseru, oil-paper umbrella, scroll satchel

"As long as you shine brightly, people around you will follow!"

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:55 am

Sakura's head tilts, wondering for a moment whether Shizuka is serious or not. “I merely meant the formal welcome to the Miai, Moshi-san, and the presentation of gifts.”
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:05 pm

The boy intervenes as the rain keeps showering from time to time, "Which I have to say, I should get ready for. If you both excuse me," he provides a bow and departs, saying, "I hope we can meet another day."

/exit if not stopped

--
OOC: Wrapping up D1 threads
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:43 pm

(Yeah, sorry I didn't reply as much to this thread)

"A good plan, Seppun-sama."

/exit