(D0, EM) Trouble at the Gates

The walls and towers surrounding Kyuden Shika
Saibankan

Re: (D0, EM) Trouble at the Gates

Post by Saibankan » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:59 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:40 pm
"Wear a different kind of mask, something lighter", he offered logically. "Either that or suffer and sweat to death. Sometimes people just fall over in the heat, it's sudden and horrible, and everyone blames us, I don't understand. Perhaps if they were more pious Amaterasu wouldn't have smote them."
Ichiro nodded.

"Ohhh, like that time I got blamed for eating all the plums, when it was a spirit that did it." Ichiro offers, agreeing with the Scorpion's logic. "I had to apologize and I got punished too! Did you apologize when those people fell over Shosuro-sama?"
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:09 pm

"Apologizing for something you didn't do is bothersome, but sometimes...a samurai has to take blame so that others can have a better time", he offered. "I think those spirits might be grateful and help you one day." he winked.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:17 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:09 pm
"Apologizing for something you didn't do is bothersome, but sometimes...a samurai has to take blame so that others can have a better time", he offered. "I think those spirits might be grateful and help you one day." he winked.
The creepy wink was definitely enough to send Ichiro racing off with a hasty, "Thank you for giving me the ball back!"

Scurrying off to rejoin his friends who would surely laud his bravery at dealing with the dreaded Scorpion Fish-Eyes.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:58 pm

Yūdaina made a horsey sound.

"No, I think that went well, considering."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."