[D13 LM] The Immensity of the future (Expecting)

The walls and towers surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kaikoga Koi

[D13 LM] The Immensity of the future (Expecting)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:26 pm

The Moth dressed in a very beautiful kimono painted a field of lilacs, decorated with elaborate Lunar Moths in hues of greens with lanterns of silver dotted about arrived.
This morning her hair was filled with silver moths, her eyes shadow elagantly done with the hues greens, purples and silvers. She wore a single lilac tucked into the back of her head - a familar lilac even.

Koi wore a mask, a silvered wire mask that covers her eyes and forehead with delicate loops that end randomly in fashion with small amethysts crystals but kept her seductive smile open. The mask did mask some of her features the vitiligo seemed to be more pronounced.

She carried with her a scroll case and a series of letters, a heimin was behind her before darting off towards the village and of course Genkai walked behind her at a distances.

She approached the Lord Seppun. "My Lord, good morning to you." She bowed. "Such a surprise to meet you here, fated I would say. I hope you are wonderful today."

I definitely didnt pay a zeni for a little child to track you down. She thought.

Koi looked absolutely stunning today, not only in appearance but she seemed genuinely joyful that it radianted from her.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Seppun Yuzu

Re: [D13 LM] The Immensity of the future (Expecting)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:31 pm

The boy was at his usual training stop, so, it is not that he would be hard to find.

As Koi appears and greets him, the Imperial takes a moment to observe –– as he is struck by lightning in a clear day –– and replies. "Good. Good morning, Kaikoga-san. Nothing would ruin this great day. Inari-kami and Lady Sun have been generous with their blessings. Hopefully Benten-kami, too. I hope my honorable secretary has also been blessed."

He bows and waves for her to walk towards an area where he had laid down a piece of cloth over the grass. "How can I be of any aid to Kaikoga-san?"
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:46 pm

Koi beamed a smile at the young Imperial, and felt a small flush appear on her cheeks at his response.

Sure, he's young but he is still a living person. She thought, and joined him happily.

"Today is perhaps the most blessed day today, at least for my Clan - my Lord." She said applicably. "The fact it is a clear day, and I should be meeting my future spouse soon I could not see anything better than this moment today."

"Yes, my Lord." Stepping in the sheet and approaching. "I have a couple of things I just need to run by you as well as exchange documents for the assembled team I am gathering and need your approval of for the coming future. I have already drafted the letters but require your seal and approval before dealing with them appropriately." She presented the list for him, allowing for him to take it without touching it for him to inspect.

"There are some individuals I have known for a considerable time and could not function without, plus some individuals I have recently met and believe in the future should aid me immensely in the task you have set for me." The Moth fluttered.

"And I need to inform you of something tonight that should be worth your acknowledgement as it was towards your agenda." She said calmly but confidently.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:00 pm

The young Seppun nods "I am happy to see Kaikoga-san in such a brilliant mood." As he receives the letters in hand, Yuzu carefully doubles check all the names and their potential assignments. It is clear he knows exactly how to navigate through all that, but also that there is no pleasure, or displeasure. He simply becomes devoid of feelings while doing so.

He makes mention for her to turn her back, so that he could stamp and sign the papers over something other than air, or grass, and mentions, "The first name, that is one we'll need to talk further. Definitely someone that could help in the Imperial City. A native, like myself –– but with a different perspective. The second, I met her briefly, and I have nothing but good thoughts. Her dutiful service will certainly be a blessing. The third, well, he walks over water. I would want that skill in my team any day."

After three deep pressed stamps and three long, broad brushes on her back, Yuzu finishes and rolls the invitation letters to their respective family daimyos so they are returned. "What is the other issue Kaikoga-san needs my attention?"
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:17 pm

Koi nods and say calmly. "Yes my Lord, I had a feeling that would be the case but I felt his skills would be invaluable in dealing with the Minor Clans. I expect he would have a different perspective to you, my Lord but I will make sure he sees my way - I am very persuasive when I am passionate about something."

Koi turned her back, allowing him to press into her a smile slipping on her face. "I though would advice, his different perspective could assist with predicting potential outcomes from contested individuals that would threaten your agenda."

She paused. "There is one more my Lord but I only decided upon it this morning, Usogawa Narumi. I have not had the possibile time to approach her but I have drafted a letter for your consideration. Her position would be the position of Aimi-san if she is not applicable for the role once married."

"The next thing - tonight I have organised on your behalf with Lord Shika a festival to partake in within Kyuden Shika called the Festival of the Lunar Moth. It is a bit short notice but I knew it was approaching. It is the most important festival for my Clan, and it wilo be taking place tonight I have ensured that it is prepared and presented with the Imperial blessing to grow relationships with the Minor Clans." She explained.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:26 pm

"The Usogawa have and will always be welcomed among the Imperials of my family branch." He mentions as Koi recites Narumi's name.

After a deep breath from hearing something was being planned with such short notice, he narrows his eyes in what seems to be a disapproving glare. "Kaikoga-san should have consulted with me prior to unwinding such an event."

Then, after several heartbeats of staredown, he chuckles, playfully, "It sounds marvelous, though. Great initiative. What is my role on it –– I hope nothing?"
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:40 pm

Koi felt her heart skip as he stared her down, the signed documents vanishing into her sleeves for later. "Yes my Lord, I shall do so in the future I wanted it to be a bit of a surprise but appreciate your kindness."

She shook her head. "Enjoy the festivities. Food, games, music..."

She said softly. "There is one part where lanterns are lit to guide the Lunar Moths down river that is important but everyone is expected to join in on that. I am hoping Lord Shika will participate."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:41 pm

Koi felt her heart skip as he stared her down, the signed documents vanishing into her sleeves for later. "Yes my Lord, I shall do so in the future I wanted it to be a bit of a surprise but appreciate your kindness."

She shook her head. "Enjoy the festivities. Food, games, music..."

She said softly. "There is one part where lanterns are lit to guide the Lunar Moths down river that is important but everyone is expected to join in on that. I am hoping Lord Shika will participate as it is always started by the Daimyo within my clan."

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:44 pm

"Well, I wouldn't expect that to happen, yet, if it does: another proof you're the right person I should have selected for the tasks ahead." He ponders and then takes the last onigiri, cuts it in half, and offers her –– still on top of the wrapping bundle cloth.

"How will this event fuel the connection between Imperial Families and the Minor Clans?"
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:59 pm

Koi nods. "Prepare for the worst, hope for the best." She repeated her Father's mantra, accepting the onigiri with a bow of her head. "Thank you my Lord, I have been so busy this morning I have found myself famished this will do just well. Thank you."

She pondered and said calmly. "It will become a rumour that you sponsored a celebration for a largely unknown Minor Clan that is significant for that specific clan. Especially doing it before the Miai ends, it will show you are considerate, conscious of those below you and that you value traditions. Plus, it shows you have a good taste in celebration on a small scale with hardly any time to prepare imagine what you can do with preparation on a large scale when you return back to your home."

Koi said softly. "It shows compassion most of all, my Lord."