[D13 LM] The Immensity of the future (Expecting)

The walls and towers surrounding Kyuden Shika
Seppun Yuzu

Re: [D13 LM] The Immensity of the future (Expecting)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:04 pm

He takes a couple of nods before saying, "Well. If Kaikoga-san believes it so, I support. It is not a dishonorable thing, and indeed it should bring the notion that the Imperials are willing to become more connected to the Clans that are often bullied and forgotten by the Great Clans. It is about time."
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:08 pm

Koi nodded. "Yes my Lord, I am glad we are in agreement and I hope in future I can show you my full potential when I have myself settled and prepared."

The Moth said softly. "Beyond this, how are things for you? Are you prepared for the matchmaking tomorrow?"
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:21 pm

"I am trained to always be prepared." He says, "Besides that, everything is fine. My fortune seems to have returned after the Eclipse, and even more now that Kaikoga-san is moving things forward. I hope that the matchmaking incentivizes this objective my secretary is now also committed with."

--
Looking into the future to connect Imperial and Minor Clans, yet restraining oneself. | TN: 2 | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 0
Image Image Image
1Opportunity symbol Choose a ring other than Void. Reduce the TN of your next check by 1 if it uses that ring: Earth
+2 Side Goal
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:55 am

Koi nods, bowing. "Yes my Lord, I have been working towards such a goal with you."

"I am glad to hear your luck is turning. I hope in the coming days you find happiness in who is wedded to yourself." She bowed her head happily.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile