[D11: EN] Unyielding dreams (Open)

The walls and towers surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kaikoga Koi

Re: [D11: EN] Unyielding dreams (Open)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:04 pm

Koi raised her lantern and looked at Soyokaze in the eye a look of anger in face the venom in her words sharp. "Firstly, calm down there is no need to get frustrated at me I did not understand the context of your words Soyokaze-san. Please do not lash at me because you are frustrated with your situation, I have done nothing to cause it."

"I am out here on a walk because I have just been given a promotion to a young Lord who has never been humbled in his short life span, I am to married off in two days, and I struggle sleeping as it is." She said, calming down.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:09 pm

"I assume based on my interactions with him that you didn't really have a choice in this did you? I was raised to be very respectful...fearful of Imperials but someone needs to teach him a lesson. Do you even want to do this?"
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:23 pm

Koi stood still for a moment. "I have always got a choice, regardless how doomed the position is. Even if I choose my life, it will be my own."

She sighed. "I am not born into a clan that is a Great as yours built upon the history of Rokugan. I am doomed to be merely a footnote in Rokugan history, so I will take a position like this if it means I get a chance to spend my life making people's life better."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:38 pm

"I have no doubt you will excel in your new roll. I would say I'm surprised he didn't try and negotiate you into a marriage with him but I think he has his eye on my love, I think that's what the duel was REALLY about. Though I suppose if anyone could handle him for a lifetime either in duty or marriage it would be you; tough and kind."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:03 pm

Koi chuckled. "I would ruin him."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:43 pm

"Indeed I think you would and you may yet still, you and whoever ends up marrying him." He offered a lite chuckle. "It sounds like a rough situation but living in the imperial capital is far from the worst place to end up. Regardless you will remain in my prayers and should I ever find myself in the capital, however unlikely, I hope we can meet and catch up."
Description

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:37 pm

The Moth smiles. "I am from a small village deep within the Dragon Mountain's, rarely do we get visitors. The vast majority of my clan is scattered to the wind in the other lands across Rokugan running teahouses, arthouses and other such establishments. You can not go wrong when you remain under the hospitality of the Moth - after all, we know what it takes to have good dreams."

She looked out over the wall in the darkness, and said softly. "The idea of being so far away from my own troubles, my own pain from my home to finally be able to live my own way and find my own path - there is blessings to be found within that - Asahina-san."

"I am determined to make my life a better place, and to achieve some sort of success that I will not have to return to such surroundings again. In the end, Asahina Soyokaze, you find your own path through life and take it in your hands. On that note, a world of advice for your love situation..." She said turning to him, placing her lantern down in the ground so her hand was free.

She placed her small delicate hand on his chest, on the edge of his kimono and stared deep into his eyes her jade eyes rich, and deep like an emerald in the ambient of light. "“When love beckons to you follow him, though his ways are hard and steep. And when his wings enfold you yield to him, though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you. And when he speaks to you believe in him, though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden. For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning. Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun, so shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth......"

She moved the hand up, cradling his chin with her hand. For a woman, one would expect them to be smooth and silky yet they were callus and strong like a craftsman's. "But if in your fear you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure, then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor, into the season less world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears. Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; For love is sufficient unto love. And think not you can direct the course of love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course. Love has no other desire but to fulfil itself."

The Moth placed her umbrella down for a moment and gave a hug to Soyokaze, caring and soft but filled with a kindness a friend shows to someone that is in pain but can't show it. "But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires: To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love; And to bleed willingly and joyfully.”

Koi held him in a hug, and just held him.

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:43 pm

"I have been wounded by love that is true. I didn't think it was real when I came here and now I dread the loss of it. I remain cautiously hopeful and there are others I could find happiness with if not love. I hope you find happiness as well for surely you are deserving of it. I would like to find a way to thank you for all your help and kindness, is there anything I can do to serve you?"
Description

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:14 pm

Koi thought for a moment. "For now, no. I want you to just be happy, to find happiness."

The moth raised her pinkie finger. "Someday, sometime though I will ask you for your assistances and then we'll call it good okay?"

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:25 pm

"Absolutely, I will be happy to. So the Dragon, what should I expect? As I said others have tried to "hook me up", is this that or just a potential new friend?" he then added. "And since it has bit me in the ass before I guess should ask if you will be there?"
Description