[D11: EN] Unyielding dreams (Open)

The walls and towers surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kaikoga Koi

Re: [D11: EN] Unyielding dreams (Open)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:47 am

Koi walked slowly, listening and as he spoke her facial expression didnt yield much response each new thing seemed to sink into Koi but no further.

She had allowed him to speak, to get it all out. To weigh it onto her shoulders and that she did, it was heavy and crushing but she could manage it.

"Firstly, congratulations on finding love. Secondly, of course the Lion hate you - you are a Crane. Did you think coming to a miai would halt centuries of war between your clans? Regardless of what faces people wear, they also wear their clans on their chests." She touched her mon. "You are very trusting and impulsive I can see from the fire kami burns bright in you. That is a good thing but it also burns you at the same time."

She waved her hand. "Anyway onto the real meat of it."

"I think that is your first issue, communication. You tried to protect her from something you have no right to make that decision for that person. You should have spoke with her and trusted her to make her own decision. Hiding, make promises with others, manipulating a situation so you appear stronger is only open for you to meet as you have - failure." She looked at the Asahina. "But you tried, and you are still young after all we make mistakes."

Koi thought for a moment. "The crafting isn't something you need to worry about, it well know for artists to need to recharge after making a masterpiece. You did just that. It is something to be proud of, allow this interlude of skill to wash over you and release you of that burden. You will make something beautiful again, this I know. A heart of fire and forge such as yourself I see no issue with that."

"I heard about the duel, I am glad you saw sense in your action - otherwise you would live with regret and that does not do you any good. Though, I do believe that particular Seppun deserves to be thrown into the river." She said that sharply, like there is more to that particular statement and she truly meant it.

Koi actually stopped and turned to Soyokaze. "You are not stupid, and you need to stop spiraling when something goes wrong. It does you no good, it doesnt bring anything positive into the world. You definitely made mistakes but they can be repaired, bonds can be restored, love can be regained. Try. Do good. Believe in yourself. At no point did I tell you to be perfect Asahina Soyokaze of the Crane. Stop judging yourself, take a deep breath and allow the world to catcu up with the chaos in your mind."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:25 am

"I thank you for your kind words but i don't think it matters much any more, not for this Miai. There no way the Shika match me with her at this point and I simply don't know anyone else well enough to have a connection with them. I know you as well as I know any other woman here and you have avoided telling me anything about yourself." He smiled weakly. "I hope things are going better for you despite whatever keeps you restless tonight."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:36 am

Koi sighed. "I could always introduce you to my friend Agasha Inoshishi, if my cousin was still seeing people I'd introduce her to you as well. But you need to be more confident, this attitude doesnt help you."

She looked at her. "Genuinely, Soyokaze-san it'll be okay."

"Oh, I am not avoiding anything I simply care about your well-being before my troubles." She said before sighing.

"A particular Imperial we both are aquatiences with has recently hired me to become his Imperial Secretary with the endeavour to build up relationships with Minor Clans." She said waving her hand.

Day 11 EN Pushing Seppun Yuzu Agenda. Water/Courtesy.. | TN: 2 | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 2 / Strife: 2
1Opportunity symbol negate 2 strife.
1Opportunity symbol to sound impressive.
+2 Agenda points
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:57 am

"I have met Inoshishi-sama, very briefly, I doubt she would remember me though it was a very short and awkward meeting." Somewhat reluctantly he asked. "Is this a hookup, because those haven't worked out well for me so far."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:13 pm

Koi took a long breath before exhaling.

Gods, he whines like a child. Does he have any testicles at all? I was sure he was a man.

"It is whatever I deem it to be, for I am Daimyo Kaikoga. Now tomorrow. Go find something nice for this person you love. You get on your knees and apologies, you tell her what you did wrong and you keep apologizing. You talk to her and explain how you feel." She said. "Write her a letter if you cant see her. Do something to show you are trying to fix your mistake. Equally, do the same with your friend and amend that further."

"You need to rebuild the communication lines between one another."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:32 pm

"Oh that has already been done I assure you, she's maybe the only person here more compassionate than you. i don't know what I did to deserve her in my life but I am thankful to have found her for however long we have together. She's had every opportunity to walk away from me but she hasn't, I have tired to push her towards my rival and she just scolds me and hugs me. I couldn't ask for a better person in my life. But I can't trust the Shika to agree with that. I HAVE to try and meet other people because the chances of me being matched with one of them is high. So I am more than willing to do this and I thank you for the opportunity."
Description

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:34 pm

Koi nods. "I see."

She exhaled. "Well, we shall see what I can do."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:46 pm

"Good, now, feel like sharing?"
Description

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:51 pm

Koi blinked. "Sharing what?"

She seemed confused.

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:53 pm

"What has you out here in the middle of the night unable to sleep." he said a little frustrated at the game she was playing.
Description