[D11: EN] Unyielding dreams (Open)

The walls and towers surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kaikoga Koi

Re: [D11: EN] Unyielding dreams (Open)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:34 pm

Koi laughed. "Firstly, don't over think it. It is what is it. Relax. Experience her solely unopinionated."

Again she tapped his chest. "You start hammering in your mind before you even get to know a person you've lost the piece you are making already."

"I can't tell you what it will be, Soyokaze-san. I am just introducing you to a friend of mine." She said calmly.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:11 am

"Well I welcome that introduction whenever it comes."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:51 am

Koi nods picking up her umbrella and lantern. "Good answer."

She raised a brow. "Do you feel better?"
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:50 am

"You have lightened my burden, hai thank you." He bowed to the daimyo. "Do you think you will be able sleep at all now? I will stay with you if you can't I could tell you about the many methods of staining silver, that would put you to sleep."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:53 am

Koi raised a hand and smiled. "It is no issue, go get some sleep. I am going to stay up a bit longer, I need to really wear Genkai-san out otherwise he will get restless and will just be a terror to put to bed. You go on ahead of me, Soyokaze-san."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:33 pm

"If you are certain." he offered another bow to the Moth. "Again I must thank you for your advice and compassion. I hope you find the peace of sleep and I hope all your dreams come true Koi-sama. Fortunes carry you."
Description

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:24 am

The Moth nodded and smiled. "Same to you, Soyokaze-san. I won't be much longer, promise."

Koi bowed respectfully, and rose. "Find sweetest dreams and sleep deeply."

She turned and raised a brow at Genkai. "One more lap, I think. Perhaps through that particularly muddy part." She thought allowed.

Poor Genkai-san.

/scene?

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:47 am

/scene

TYVM :)
Description