[D10, EE, Open] The Big Guns

The walls and towers surrounding Kyuden Shika
Renjiro

Re: [D10, EE, Open] The Big Guns

Post by Renjiro » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:24 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:08 pm
"I need to take a seat," he said to the others gathered. "I'm not sensing it anymore. That... took a lot out of me earlier I think. Maybe my buddies Renjiro-neko and Renjiro-kun can sit with me?"

He moves to flip the table back to it's right position, then finds a place to sit on the floor.
Renjiro-Kun didn't want to do that...but if a smaurai told you to sit, you sat, and so he did as ordered. Assuming that Renjiro-neko was let go of, he'd run over to the boy for pets.
Cat * Proprietor of the Sleepy Fox Inn

"Nyaa, Nyaa."

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:25 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:55 pm
Seeing all the others around, he bowed to them respectfully, and, after all the necessary greeting, the confused Sparrow asked exactly that.

"Ano... Minasan, Kodomo-kun... is everything alright? And... Kodomo-kun, nice to meet you! This is Suzume Senseki... who are you, again?"
Hajime nodded quickly at Murato.

"Shosuro-sama was just about to lead us to a confrontation with what he suspects may be a gaki here at the inn, Suzume-sama. Who we are and what led us to this is entirely beside the point. We'll see to that when we have determined who has survived."

He bows to Hikimasu. "Lead on, Shosuro-sama."
* Dragon Clan * Courtier * Dangerous Allure * Fashion-conscious * Preening * Striking a Pose * Inquisitive *

Courtship Points: 17 Honor: 52 Glory: 44 Status: 30

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:27 pm

"We're all going to be going to deal with something dangerous. So when we leave the room I want you to go find an adult you trust to stay with or hide near, okay?" he says to the boy, trying to reassure him. "You can do that for me right?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:31 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:27 pm
"We're all going to be going to deal with something dangerous. So when we leave the room I want you to go find an adult you trust to stay with or hide near, okay?" he says to the boy, trying to reassure him. "You can do that for me right?"
"Hai samurai-sama." was the quiet response.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:36 pm

"Then, this way", and he walked down the hall to Utaki Kheree's room.

"Utaku-san, we're here." He said simply calling to the woman. He also listened for any possible problems that may be behind the screen.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:39 pm

Yasu joins the group following the Shosuro, but moves near Murato with a look of concern. "Doing ok for this?" Not that she expects him to step aside from something like this, but if she needs to keep an eye on him, she'd rather know.

_______
Sorry con meeting dragged me off for a bit.
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:56 pm

Murato nodded to him and rose, moving to follow the group. "Thanks for watching out for me Yasu-san. It's appreciated."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:28 am

Hajime followed along as well.
* Dragon Clan * Courtier * Dangerous Allure * Fashion-conscious * Preening * Striking a Pose * Inquisitive *

Courtship Points: 17 Honor: 52 Glory: 44 Status: 30

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:50 am

Kheree opened the door for them .
She was wearing her priestly robes and had cleaned up the room so that one could easily arrange for a ritual . "Welcome all of you and thank you for your aid ." She said the cyrasentem of the rumors in a 5 edged pattern over her heart .
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:49 am

Yasu offers a small bow of introduction, careful of the crowd and her own size in finding room for it. "Kuni Yasu, I am pleased to meet you, even if the circumstance is strange." She glances to Murato, curious if his eyes see anything.

"Can you explain? We've heard only a few words about something dark and Murato-san sensed the same here at the inn, but that's not much to go on." Honestly, she's not much fussed by who does the explaining. The unicorn just happens to be right in front of her.
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description