[D10, EE, Open] The Big Guns

The walls and towers surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kitsuki Hajime

Re: [D10, EE, Open] The Big Guns

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:01 pm

"Both, really." Hajime said. "Legally speaking, they would only have to inform each other eventually. I am sure Genkai knows who will be less angry at finding out second."
* Dragon Clan * Courtier * Dangerous Allure * Fashion-conscious * Preening * Striking a Pose * Inquisitive *

Courtship Points: 17 Honor: 52 Glory: 44 Status: 30

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:02 pm

Yasu nods at Hajime's words. "I'd trust Shika-san to know the quickest path to reach them both the fastest."
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:04 pm

Koi looks at Genkai as the player awaits confirmation from the mighty DM.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:19 pm

Murato agrees. "I've only just learned of it. I can try once more to precisely locate it now that we're in the Inn. I sensed it from very far off previously so I could not tell exactly where it was."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:25 pm

Yasu nods. "I'd thought to ask the earth spirits to help with that, but I think your eyes are faster."
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:51 pm

Murato, for the first time in a while, felt the weight and stress bearing down on him at an unbearable level. He was putting a lot of strain on his spirit and it really started to show.

There was a haunted look in his eyes as he reached out with his senses to try and pinpoint the evil spirit in the Inn.

----

D10 EE, Meditation [Void], Pinpoint Spirit | TN: ? | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 3
Image Image Image Image Image
1Opportunity symbol offsests 1Strife symbol, 2Strife symbol gained

Total: 8Strife symbol, on the edge of compromised
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:55 pm

(OOC: Assuming it's still logically possible to have heard stuff happening here and get involved! I know people mentioned it would be possible on Discord a while ago - if this sounds implausible or annoying, please tell me and I'll delete it ;) )

Senseki was coming back from a walk around the castle when he heard some noises coming from the Inn. Lots of noises, in fact. Walking in, he saw... well, the situation pretty much already taken care of, although the signs of the "battle" were still visible.

That... and a child he didn't remember ever seeing there before. Looking at the kid, he wondered.... who was that, exactly?

Seeing all the others around, he bowed to them respectfully, and, after all the necessary greeting, the confused Sparrow asked exactly that.

"Ano... Minasan, Kodomo-kun... is everything alright? And... Kodomo-kun, nice to meet you! This is Suzume Senseki... who are you, again?"
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:03 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:04 pm
Koi looks at Genkai as the player awaits confirmation from the mighty DM.
Genkai nodded.

"Sure I can uh, inform the castellian...well, I can at least tell one of the other Deer to do that, not supposed to the moth out of my sight." he confirmed as to which was the proper one to inform.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:04 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:51 pm
Murato, for the first time in a while, felt the weight and stress bearing down on him at an unbearable level. He was putting a lot of strain on his spirit and it really started to show.

There was a haunted look in his eyes as he reached out with his senses to try and pinpoint the evil spirit in the Inn.

----

D10 EE, Meditation [Void], Pinpoint Spirit | TN: ? | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 3
Image Image Image Image Image
1Opportunity symbol offsests 1Strife symbol, 2Strife symbol gained

Total: 8Strife symbol, on the edge of compromised
Murato was just feeling tired. He didn't sense anything more from the child, and things were getting too muddled to get a more precise track on anything. The Scorpion seemed to know something though.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:08 pm

"I need to take a seat," he said to the others gathered. "I'm not sensing it anymore. That... took a lot out of me earlier I think. Maybe my buddies Renjiro-neko and Renjiro-kun can sit with me?"

He moves to flip the table back to it's right position, then finds a place to sit on the floor.