[D9 LE open] Rooftop meditations

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaito Oubaihime

[D9 LE open] Rooftop meditations

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:38 pm

It was a dark an no so stormy night, when Kaito Oubaihime decided to climb up to the roof of the temple. She had been on the temple most of the day and well she wanted a new perspective of the temple so she looked for a ladder and tried to climb up the roof. The rain made the ladder slippery but she got up there. Now came the tricky part staying on the roof and she fell from the roof. "Ouch..."

//D9 LE climbing to a roof fitness fire | TN: 1 | Success: 1 / Opportunity: 0 / Strife: 1 Image (rolled the wrong pool but yeah)

D9 LE Fitness earth to balance on wet roof | TN: 2 | Success: 1 / Opportunity: 0 / Strife: 1 Image Image (again rolled the wrong pool oh well)
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Saibankan

Re: [D9 LE open] Rooftop meditations

Post by Saibankan » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:54 pm

(Distance to Ground approximately Range band 3
TN 3 Fitness (Air 1, Earth 5) to reduce damage. Range reduced by 1 for a success plus 1/2 the number of bonus successes)
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:07 pm

•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:12 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:07 pm
"ouch"

//https://sakkaku.org/rolls/1513
(Fall reduced to Range band 0 fall.

Result: Oubahime suffers the Disoriented condition. +2 TN to all Movement and Support actions, until she spends a round doing neither of those two things)
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:22 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:07 pm
"ouch"
The Suzume was once again heading to the temple for cleaning "duty" - which, in his case, was more like cleaning for fun. As he approached it, though, he heard a 'thud', followed by an 'ouch', and, getting closer, saw the nice, but relationship-troubled Phoenix fallen on the ground. He quickly ran towards her and knelt down as he reached her.

"Kaito-sama! Are you alright?", he asked, even as he started looking around the are for plants that might be useful to help her if necessary.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:44 am

She shook her head and tried to get up but couldn't. "Anooo... I am a bit dizzy..."
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:03 am

Still kneeling down, he extended a hand only slightly, as a suggestion, while at the same time he tried to scan her head for possible wounds.

"Are you hurt, Kaito-sama? Don't overexert yourself.. may I offer you some help?", he says, keeping his voice calm and kind - as much as possible at least.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:15 am

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:03 am
Still kneeling down, he extended a hand only slightly, as a suggestion, while at the same time he tried to scan her head for possible wounds.

"Are you hurt, Kaito-sama? Don't overexert yourself.. may I offer you some help?", he says, keeping his voice calm and kind - as much as possible at least.
"I just... wanted to... see the city... in ... a new perspective." She was a bit disoriented but nothing was broken nor a bump could be seen or felt. "I... I... I think I would... like to sit here for a while..." Not taking the Suzume's hand. "Would you... accompany me?"
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:18 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:15 am
"I just... wanted to... see the city... in ... a new perspective." She was a bit disoriented but nothing was broken nor a bump could be seen or felt. "I... I... I think I would... like to sit here for a while..." Not taking the Suzume's hand. "Would you... accompany me?"
He hears her slow and interrupted speech patiently, a kind smile on his face, his hand back to his side as Oubaihime didn't seem to want to - or be ready - get up right now. After her question, he nods and, cleaning a small portion of ground of the thickest of the mud and leaf litter, he settles down beside her.

"Seeing things in a new perspective is important, ne?", he says with a nod to her. "And... often hard, too, I guess."

A story comes to his mind, of course. But he shakes his head slightly to himself... maybe not now. Or not yet.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:56 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:18 pm

He hears her slow and interrupted speech patiently, a kind smile on his face, his hand back to his side as Oubaihime didn't seem to want to - or be ready - get up right now. After her question, he nods and, cleaning a small portion of ground of the thickest of the mud and leaf litter, he settles down beside her.

"Seeing things in a new perspective is important, ne?", he says with a nod to her. "And... often hard, too, I guess."

A story comes to his mind, of course. But he shakes his head slightly to himself... maybe not now. Or not yet.
"Specially if you want to see from the high ground yet the earth heed you to be lower." She giggle "Ouch... this will be a really difficult night.." She shook her head. "Might need to go forage for more mint leaves." She sighed.
Smells like flowers