[D9 LE open] Rooftop meditations

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Suzume Senseki

Re: [D9 LE open] Rooftop meditations

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:56 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:48 am
The Kaito nodded. "I think they like hats so they can hide their face." She explained.
"Ah... Ame-kun did not seem too keen on showing their face, that's true", he answered, smiling as he looked up, as if remembering his encounter with the child. "I wonder why, though. Do they fear anything, maybe? hm..."
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:57 pm

"Well, ningen can be a scary thing to a spirit. We tend to send them back to the realm they belong without knowing why they do what they do." She shrugged. "I know that this little spirit can just be shy because of that. Doesn't want to be sent back home."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:27 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:57 pm
"Well, ningen can be a scary thing to a spirit. We tend to send them back to the realm they belong without knowing why they do what they do." She shrugged. "I know that this little spirit can just be shy because of that. Doesn't want to be sent back home."
Another nod as he looks towards the rainy sky again. "That makes sense. I... I wonder if they fear going back? Even though ningendo is probably even more dangerous for them..."
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:54 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:27 pm
Another nod as he looks towards the rainy sky again. "That makes sense. I... I wonder if they fear going back? Even though ningendo is probably even more dangerous for them..."
Oubaihime looked at the rain. "May be they are escaping because they feel safer in Ningen do. They are fast and hide easily... if their intentions are good, they may cause harm. Yet that doesn't mean that we have to send them back. Just need to find the right place for them to dwell."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:22 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:54 pm
Oubaihime looked at the rain. "May be they are escaping because they feel safer in Ningen do. They are fast and hide easily... if their intentions are good, they may cause harm. Yet that doesn't mean that we have to send them back. Just need to find the right place for them to dwell."
He nods again. "Un... that might be nice for them! Assuming Ningendo itself doesn't hurt them..." he turns to her. "It shouldn't... right?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:33 pm

"They are protected by the water." She nodded. "The good ones and friendly ones."
Smells like flowers