[D9 LE open] Rooftop meditations

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Suzume Senseki

Re: [D9 LE open] Rooftop meditations

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:57 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:53 pm
She showed the Suzume her hand filled with rain. "I am a priestess of the Water Dragon and water seem to be friends of Ame kun."
"Ah!", the Suzume said with some realisation... and an equal amount of confusion. "Ame-kun seemed to be quite comfortable in the rain. In fact... he seemed to be quite comfortable with Thunder and Lightning, too? He... mentioned..."

Some more realisation.

"Where have you met Ame-kun, Kaito-sama?"
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:21 pm

"I am yet to meet them. I spoke to the rain." The Kaito stated.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:05 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:21 pm
"I am yet to meet them. I spoke to the rain." The Kaito stated.
"Ah! So... you talked to him through the rain?"

He still seemed somewhat confused, but something seemed to linger just outside his reach in his mind...
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:23 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:05 am
"Ah! So... you talked to him through the rain?"

He still seemed somewhat confused, but something seemed to linger just outside his reach in his mind...
"I talked to the rain that told me that Ame kun was around and that he was faster than you." The Kaito was quite literal in that sense. "I haven't seen Ame kun."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:22 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:23 pm
"I talked to the rain that told me that Ame kun was around and that he was faster than you." The Kaito was quite literal in that sense. "I haven't seen Ame kun."
"Ah!", he says, somewhat surprised, looking at the raining skies again, then back at her. "So... Kaito-sama can speak to the elements, then? Or, well, to the rain, at least..."

He lets out a silent chuckle. "Ame-kun certainly is fast. I... start to think I may understand why." He looks at her again. "Did the rain tell you anything else? About Ame-kun... or otherwise?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:32 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:22 pm

"Ah!", he says, somewhat surprised, looking at the raining skies again, then back at her. "So... Kaito-sama can speak to the elements, then? Or, well, to the rain, at least..."

He lets out a silent chuckle. "Ame-kun certainly is fast. I... start to think I may understand why." He looks at her again. "Did the rain tell you anything else? About Ame-kun... or otherwise?"
"Hai, I learned to make the rituals to commune with the spirits and many of my prayers are heard by the water and the air." She nodded. "Not much, that they are shy... and my studies tell me that it is known to wear a straw hat and hide inside umbrellas."
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:14 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:32 pm
"Hai, I learned to make the rituals to commune with the spirits and many of my prayers are heard by the water and the air." She nodded. "Not much, that they are shy... and my studies tell me that it is known to wear a straw hat and hide inside umbrellas."
"Ah! That is quite interesting, Kaito-sama! I didn't know you had such skills." A long silence, then, as he considered what she'd said. "Hm... hide inside umbrellas? I wonder if we could see them again if we take an umbrella with us to gather herbs tomorrow..."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:19 am

"Are you too attached to your hat?" She wondered. "I think they may want it as well as our umbrella."
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:17 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:19 am
"Are you too attached to your hat?" She wondered. "I think they may want it as well as our umbrella."
"Oh!" The Suzume takes his hands to the hat. "I mean... I'm used to it. But it's only a straw hat!", he says with a silent laugh. "I believe I should be able to get or make a new one, if it comes to that"

He takes off the hat and looks at it for a while, a grin forming on his face. "I wonder, though... what is it about the hat Ame-kun might be interested in? "

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:48 am

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:17 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:19 am
"Oh!" The Suzume takes his hands to the hat. "I mean... I'm used to it. But it's only a straw hat!", he says with a silent laugh. "I believe I should be able to get or make a new one, if it comes to that"

He takes off the hat and looks at it for a while, a grin forming on his face. "I wonder, though... what is it about the hat Ame-kun might be interested in? "
The Kaito nodded. "I think they like hats so they can hide their face." She explained.
Smells like flowers