[D9 LE open] Rooftop meditations

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Suzume Senseki

Re: [D9 LE open] Rooftop meditations

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:04 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:56 pm
"Specially if you want to see from the high ground yet the earth heed you to be lower." She giggle "Ouch... this will be a really difficult night.." She shook her head. "Might need to go forage for more mint leaves." She sighed.
He nods with a grin, albeit a friendly one. "Doesn't need to be that difficult, does it, Kaito-sama? But then... mint leaves?" He seems to think for a while, still smiling. "Is that for a tincture?", he asks, apparently with great interest.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:10 am

"Actually I make balms... I have this one in my room that uses mint leaves and Wasabi paste. I made it to help a friend to feel less sore." She nodded.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:10 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:10 am
"Actually I make balms... I have this one in my room that uses mint leaves and Wasabi paste. I made it to help a friend to feel less sore." She nodded.
He nods, his eyes still clearly showing interest. "Oh... mint and wasabi, that sounds nice! I usually use Ginger lily or Arnica for wounds, but I guess there are different options for that", he nods with a smile. "Speaking of which... maybe there's something around you might rub to your wounds?" He looks around for while. "Oh, but then, you're planning on going out to gather mint tomorrow?"
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:29 am

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:10 am
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:10 am
He nods, his eyes still clearly showing interest. "Oh... mint and wasabi, that sounds nice! I usually use Ginger lily or Arnica for wounds, but I guess there are different options for that", he nods with a smile. "Speaking of which... maybe there's something around you might rub to your wounds?" He looks around for while. "Oh, but then, you're planning on going out to gather mint tomorrow?"
"Oh arnica...well yes but what I use for soreness is that mix. Numbing the muscles then relaxing warmth." She explained. "Yes I think getting some wild mint. If you friend let's me." She smiled.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:38 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:29 am
"Oh arnica...well yes but what I use for soreness is that mix. Numbing the muscles then relaxing warmth." She explained. "Yes I think getting some wild mint. If you friend let's me." She smiled.
"Un", he says with a nod. "That sounds like a good and relaxing one." His smile widens a bit. "I didn't know you were versed in the herbal arts too, Kaito-sama. But then... my friend? What do you mean?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:58 am

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:38 am
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:29 am
"Un", he says with a nod. "That sounds like a good and relaxing one." His smile widens a bit. "I didn't know you were versed in the herbal arts too, Kaito-sama. But then... my friend? What do you mean?"
"I am a medic... so I need to know the herbs." The Kaito winced.
"I don't know if you know but Ame kun seem to have been following you."
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:08 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:58 am
"I am a medic... so I need to know the herbs." The Kaito winced.
"I don't know if you know but Ame kun seem to have been following you."
Another kind smile at the girl. "Ah, of course, Kaito-sama! Well... that's an interest we share, then", he adds. "Although I'm probably much less skilled a medic than Kaito-sama".

He then keeps silent for a while, apparently thinking, or maybe remembering his meeting with the kid in the forest. "Ame-kun... do you know them, then, Kaito-sama?", he finally says, his eyes looking in the general direction of the forest.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:26 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:08 pm

Another kind smile at the girl. "Ah, of course, Kaito-sama! Well... that's an interest we share, then", he adds. "Although I'm probably much less skilled a medic than Kaito-sama".

He then keeps silent for a while, apparently thinking, or maybe remembering his meeting with the kid in the forest. "Ame-kun... do you know them, then, Kaito-sama?", he finally says, his eyes looking in the general direction of the forest.
"It is a friend of a friend" She placed her hand out to gather some of the rain. "I would like to find them but they are faster than even you."
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:40 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:26 pm
"It is a friend of a friend" She placed her hand out to gather some of the rain. "I would like to find them but they are faster than even you."
"Oh!" She looks back at Oubaihime. "They are... very fast indeed. In fact, almost too fast!", he says, smiling, but with a slight frown on his forehead. "Might I ask... whose friend? I... had a suspicion when I met them in the forest..."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:53 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:40 pm
"Oh!" She looks back at Oubaihime. "They are... very fast indeed. In fact, almost too fast!", he says, smiling, but with a slight frown on his forehead. "Might I ask... whose friend? I... had a suspicion when I met them in the forest..."
She showed the Suzume her hand filled with rain. "I am a priestess of the Water Dragon and water seem to be friends of Ame kun."
Smells like flowers