D9EE, Punishment Detail 7 (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kitsu Murato

Re: D9EE, Punishment Detail 7 (Open)

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:29 pm

"I'm glad he had you to help him out, and I missed you like crazy Bai-chan," he whispered back.

He mostly listened to the others, all of this being new information.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:20 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:00 pm
"If you come later today (LE thread) I'll explain." The Kaito smiled.
"Ah! H...hai, Kaito-sama. I have developed a habit of coming late to the temple to sweep and let my mind relax for a bit. I'll meet you here, then."
Shika Nesshin wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:25 am
"A slip of the mind, truly, but Kaito-san can explain more clearly than I," Nesshin says. "Hers was the communion, hers the vision."
Then turning to the Shika. "Ah... if you say so, Shika-san. Is... is that all you wanted to ask?" He unknowingly takes his hand to the wicker hat. "I mean... I'm still somewhat curious about... you know", he adds hesitantly, hands touching one and another part of the hat. "I feel I'm missing something here..."
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:00 pm

"We all are, my friend," Nesshin says. "But until Kaito-san fills you in, I hesitate to say more. It plays to an area in which...I am not strong. And while a wise man recognizes weaknesses, a foolish one ignores them."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:11 am

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:00 pm
"We all are, my friend," Nesshin says. "But until Kaito-san fills you in, I hesitate to say more. It plays to an area in which...I am not strong. And while a wise man recognizes weaknesses, a foolish one ignores them."
He nods. "Un... I understand, Shika-san. I will talk to Kaito-sama later, then."

A kind, friendly smile. "I... assume the day has treated you well other than that, though?"
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:14 am

"It's been useful," Nesshin replies. "I hope so, anyway."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:15 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:14 am
"It's been useful," Nesshin replies. "I hope so, anyway."
"Oh... useful?" He looks around. "You mean the work itself, or..."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:47 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:15 pm
"Oh... useful?" He looks around. "You mean the work itself, or..."
"Not only the work," Nesshin replies, still sweeping, "but there is some pleasure in a simple task well done, is there not?"

D11+, has a second fan.

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:50 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:47 pm
"Not only the work," Nesshin replies, still sweeping, "but there is some pleasure in a simple task well done, is there not?"
A pleased smile. "I thoroughly agree, Shika-san." He nods, then looks around. "I might as well join you in this, if there's still work to be done."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:14 am

"I somehow doubt the monks will mind," Nesshin replies. "Although you might get the mop instead; some things don't respond as well to the broom.

And don't forget the bucket."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:52 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:29 pm
"I'm glad he had you to help him out, and I missed you like crazy Bai-chan," he whispered back.

He mostly listened to the others, all of this being new information.
The Kaito tongue was taken by the cat. As the Kitsu's whisper made her smile.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk