D9EE, Punishment Detail 7 (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shika Nesshin

Re: D9EE, Punishment Detail 7 (Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:32 pm

"With..." Nesshin trails off. He wants to know, of course, but prying is probably inadvisable.

"At least you know, now," he offers.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:37 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:32 pm
"With..." Nesshin trails off. He wants to know, of course, but prying is probably inadvisable.

"At least you know, now," he offers.
"With someone who had given their heart to another. And I wish them both well and hope things work out great," he says, basically confirming he wouldn't give up a name, for the other mans sake of not having to concern himself with Murato's feelings.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:42 pm

Nesshin nods to the words. There's really no other response available to them, honestly. So he changes the topic.

"Going to the play tonight?" he asks.
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:09 pm

"I am not. I'll be having a discussion on matters of spirits with Moto Mitsuki-san," he says. "I've missed many of the plays, but hopefully your clan and the nakodo can forgive me for that. It's difficult to find time during the day with so many intriguing individuals they've gathered," he says with a smile.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:13 pm

Sweep, sweep, sweep.

"I imagine they'll not take it amiss if you are conferring with another guest then," Nesshin says, nodding. "May I ask as to what spirits are under discussion? There's been some concerns about them of late."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:20 pm

"Just a general discussion unless she brings up something specific. It's a topic of particular interest for me," he explained. "And just as I offered to Kaikoga-san, I am available if there are concerns with local spirits. I have a gift and I like to share it for the benefit of others. After all, what good is a gift ungiven?"

He sweeps with the expected level of enthusiasm for such a task.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:23 pm

Nesshin nods as he plies his broom with more diligence.

"Did...your kimono get back to you? Repaired?" he asks. "I should've followed up earlier, I know. I apologize for that."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:47 pm

"Yes. Thanks for that. I hope my other me didn't cause too much trouble. I can be a pain even when I am not a sakkaku spirit," he says with a smirk.

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:42 pm

For whatever reason, the Temple seemed to call to Senseki. Perhaps it was the large sakura tree, perhaps the courtyard, perhaps the calm - or the work that was always necessary and invited one to take part in it.

Whatever the reason was, that call drew the Sparrow to the temple again as the sun went down, and a familiar familiar with a wicker hat appeared, walking slowly as usual. As he saw the two men in the courtyard, he bowed low to them.

"Konbanwa, Kitsu-sama, Shika-san!" As he said that, he remembered some rumours about the Shika he had heard throughout the day... but that didn't change his face much besides maybe a slight frown that was quickly gone. "I hope the day has treated you well?", he added with a friendly tone.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:44 pm

"Things might've just improved," Nesshin says. "Excuse me a moment, Kitsu-san," he adds, then, to the Sparrow, "Forgive my forwardness, but: where'd you get your hat?"

D11+, has a second fan.