D9MA, Punishment Detail 5 (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shika Nesshin

Re: D9MA, Punishment Detail 5 (Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:42 am

"That's one way of putting it," Nesshin says, still sweeping. "Can't help but breathe some of it in when so close."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:43 am

"Oh. So you just.... On patrol? The Deer don't get mad at that?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:44 am

"Patrol out in the woods isn't the thing of an hour or two," Nesshin replies. "It's usually days long. They figure people will sleep. And, well, other things happen."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:21 am

"So you... With your patrol mates? Or just random people you find in the woods?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:15 am

"Oh, the former," Nesshin says. "The latter...they're not supposed to be there."

Sweep, sweep, sweep.

"Those that have papers, or who we know, are guided back to the paths. Those without...it depends on how they react."

A slight shrug.

"There aren't a lot of those, though. At least not ones we find alive."

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:56 pm

"Must get pretty odd out there then, especially if you're just acting like rabbits at night in the forest with your buddies, but I also can't really say anything bad about it because I'd probably do the same." They shrugged and looked around.

"Missed a spot." They gestured over towards a little patch out of the way.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:42 pm

"Damn!" Nesshin ejaculates and heads over that way. Assuming Unsei accompanies, he'll ask "That kind of thing been going well with you?"

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:06 pm

"Sex? Yeah." They paused, thinking on it for a moment.

This is a temple to the fortune of marriage after all...

"Just about daily at this point and I must say I feel rather spoiled."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:08 pm

"I'm glad," Nesshin says. He winks and adds "You deserve some spoiling."

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:17 pm

"As do you. As do we all, really." They chuckled some, before looking around. "Ah, oh well. A bit of spoiling before everyone gets their hearts broken. But, it reminds us that we're human and to enjoy the good times and such."