Shika Nesshin

D9MA, Punishment Detail 5 (Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:22 pm

Nesshin continues cleaning...
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Seppun Unsei

Re: D9MA, Punishment Detail 5 (Open)

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:36 pm

Unsei knew that they should probably come and have a chat with this Fortune eventually...

Yestersay did... not turn out well at all, but there was no harm in trying again. So, they walked into the temple and noticed the Shika once again.

"Looks like you really pissed someone off." They stated plainly.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:37 pm

Nesshin continues cleaning as he answers. "And did so again, yes," he replies. "So please forgive me that I keep working while we talk; I don't want to offend, but I also don't want to make things worse."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:41 pm

They shook their head. "No, you're fine. Do what you need to do." They answered in a softer tone than usual. They seemed to almost carry themself with a refined grace at this point. "I am still curious as to what exactly it was, but it is likely none of my business."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:47 pm

"I was supposed to report events to the castellan," Nesshin says, "and failed to do so. When, in my zeal, I reported again, I found I had been...overzealous. Intemperate. Immoderate. In need of remediation."

He sweeps a bit more. "I have said the spirits do not speak to me. It told."

He sweeps more, looks at Unsei. "Can you tell me of the Amefuri Kozo, Seppun-sama?"

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:52 pm

"That sounds confusing and annoying. Thank the stars I don't have to so anything like that." They chuckled faintly.

Yet.

"The Amefuri kozo? Generally shy little beings that appear as young, pudgy boys. They usually wear wide brimmed hats or umbrellas and are known for stealing umbrellas and then causing it to rain on that person. Not really malicious in any way though... typically. Everything can have a bad day."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:59 am

Nesshin adjusts his hands on the broom.

"What would make them, as you say, 'have a bad day?'" he asks. "Or attach themselves to a person?"

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:22 pm

"Well, they look and act like children, so following the most logical course when you have anything child-like... could attach themselves to a person because they were lonely or mischievous or thought the person was pretty. Could have a bad day for any reason a child might. Granted, this is all just off the top of my head. Would be better to do research first."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:25 pm

Nesshin sweeps more, nodding.

"I believe you," he says, "and Shika Kan'd said something like that, I think? I don't know; it was hard to follow."

This is an area where Nesshin is the dumbass. He knows it.

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:38 pm

They nodded some. "Assuming that's what people are figuring out for all the rain now?" They said in an extremely disinterested and lackluster tone. It's almost like Unsei had said the rain wasn't entirely natural before and needed to be looked into, but then everyone in the Kyuden brushed them off.