Shika Nesshin

D9EA, Punishment Detail 4 (Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:21 pm

Nesshin continues cleaning...
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Moto Mitsuki

Re: D9EA, Punishment Detail 4 (Open)

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:54 pm

"Shika-sama."

Mitsuki approached, wearing her new coat, but otherwise still the same.

"Guess there was some truth to the rumors. What caused you to suddenly express such devotion to the temple?"
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:46 pm

To accompany the Shika, Bai was in another part of the temple with a rag cleaning the small shrines with Benten and Kishoten.

/don't mind me
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:06 am

Moto Mitsuki wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:54 pm
"Shika-sama."

Mitsuki approached, wearing her new coat, but otherwise still the same.

"Guess there was some truth to the rumors. What caused you to suddenly express such devotion to the temple?"
"Moto-san," Nesshin says, giving such a bow as he can while continuing to clean. "The coat suits you.

"But rumors? What rumors?"
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:01 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:06 am
"Moto-san," Nesshin says, giving such a bow as he can while continuing to clean. "The coat suits you.

"But rumors? What rumors?"
"Haven't bothered listening to the details honestly, they're rarely accurate in the case of rumors. The general idea was that you angered your boss and got assigned some chores to smooth your sharp tongue. One too many innuendo when they were in a bad mood maybe?"
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:57 pm

Moto Mitsuki wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:01 pm
"Haven't bothered listening to the details honestly, they're rarely accurate in the case of rumors. The general idea was that you angered your boss and got assigned some chores to smooth your sharp tongue. One too many innuendo when they were in a bad mood maybe?"
"It wasn't what I said as much as what I didn't say," Nesshin replies, "and I know better than to aim myself at--well, that's no matter."

He shakes his head, continues the work of cleaning.

"But if I cannot endure such things, then I have no hope of magistracy--and I have hope for it, so I endure. And reverence even for things I cannot hear is fitting, if they deserve reverence, right?"

~~~~~
Agenda roll, https://sakkaku.org/rolls/1506, failed at 1Success symbol3Opportunity symbol1Strife symbol
1Opportunity symbol to eat the 1Strife symbol
Air 2Opportunity symbol to "Provide assistance to the next character to attempt a check to accomplish something similar."
Agenda away!

D11+, has a second fan.

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:22 pm

"Treating a deity with the respect they're due is rarely a bad idea yes. In any circumstances.

But magistracy? Oh, maybe it's why you seemed so interested in the Emerald Magistrate in town? Is he looking for yoriki right now?

For some reason, I was under the idea you wanted to be a matchmaker yourself. Likely, I got confused by the fact a great deal of miai candidates seem to have an old or sudden interest in that art."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:26 pm

Nesshin shakes his head. "Matchmaking requires talents I don't have. At all," he says. "But I wouldn't be surprised that Doji-bugyo could use more yoriki. His injury is sometimes a hindrance for some things, capable as he is otherwise."

D11+, has a second fan.

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:30 pm

"You know him well? Is he an usual face around there?

I had supposed the Imperial throne was always sending someone to watch over interclan miai, but truth is I don't actually the reason for his presence. Is he here for each miai?"

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:36 pm

"In that he resides here, yes," Nesshin replies. "Doji-bugyo has been assigned here for quite a while, really. Part is doubtlessly because there's so much inter-Clan traffic here," sweep, sweep, "and some's the precarity of being where we are, between, well, the Left and Right Hands.

"The clapping is loud, sometimes."

D11+, has a second fan.