(D9 EM) Peace

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D9 EM) Peace

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:23 pm

"You're going to end up upsetting Taiko-san," he replied with a smirk. "He did all the heavy lifting."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:08 pm

"Oh my..." She bowed to the air. "I am sorry Taiko sama... please forgive this one."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:44 pm

Murato dismissed her bow on Taiko's behalf. "He says he is not offended." A pause...

"He also warned me not to put words in his mouth. Like how he thinks you are the most divine being he's ever laid eyes on."

Thwap! An invisible hand strikes Mura upside his head.

"Ow!" He rubs the spot. "Like that. But he does agree that you are perfectly lovely."

No thwap.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:53 pm

"Thank you Taiko sama." The Kaito blushed. "It is an honor for this one that you think so highly of her and your approval is appreciated." She bowed again. "But please we don't hit Kitsu sama like that he has enough troubles with the calling of the earth ." The Phoenix giggled.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:56 am

"He's aware, he just thinks a good smack every now and then builds character. I can't judge myself though. Has he done a good job building character or does he need to work a bit harder?" He asks curiously.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:26 am

"I think he has done a good job. Would he promise me something? to not do it while I am around. if I think you need sense knock on you I'll just karate chop you." She giggled.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:18 am

He looks to Taiko, "He needs to make sure you have a good chop before he can agree to that," Murato replied.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:31 am

The Kaito stood on her tippy toes and was about to bop the Kitsu on the head but lost her balance falling on top of Murato. "Oh my..."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:49 am

Again, the pair went down, the Lion being quite bad at maintaining balance with sudden added weight. This time he caught a knee to his leg. He winced a bit, but it could have just as easily been from the fall. It might leave a tiny bruise, but nothing his closeness with her didn't immediately make feel better.

"Taiko-san is laughing at us," he said, allowing her weight to rest on him. "And he still expects a chop I imagine."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:15 pm

The Kaito giggled. When she got back her balance, she bopped his head with the side of her hand not too hard not too soft.
Smells like flowers