(D9 EM) Peace

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kitsu Murato

(D9 EM) Peace

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:58 am

Murato sat within the temple, silently meditating after having offered morning prayers. After a few minutes he would rise from his sitting position and simply watch the rain drizzling on the spear and tree.

----

Enlightenment Passion reduces Strife from 3 to 0
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D9 EM) Peace

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:57 am

Since today it was going to be a Temple day for Bai she decided to start off early. She saw the Kitsu there and smiled. The Kaito made her morning prayers.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:10 pm

His eyes eventually opened, and he smiled as well, seeing a Kaito in prayer. He definitely wants to know what her conversation with Musubi-no-kami is like, if there were any prayers for the two of them. He had offered some along those lines earlier.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:45 pm

She finished her prayers and stood up and gave the Kitsu a smiled. "Good morning Kitsu sama."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:54 pm

"Good morning Bai-chan," he replied cheerily. "I hope Inari-no-kami has blessed you today."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:13 pm

"Hai..."She smiled "I hope the same blessing has been placed upon you."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:15 pm

"It has, and more. I've found some peace here in the temple this morning. It's so serene," he says.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:34 pm

"I do as well... but that is because it reminds me of home." She giggled. "I like it here."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:18 pm

He nods. "It doesn't remind me of home too much. A lot more trees and a lot more cheerful than most temples and shrines I am used to. But the calm is the same..."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:26 pm

"The Water Dragon temple has more water and pools but it is because of the nature of the temple. Some people think of it as somewhat peaceful for the sound of rushing water and the sort."
Smells like flowers