D8LA, Punishment Detail 2 (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaikoga Koi

Re: D8LA, Punishment Detail 2 (Open)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:49 pm

Koi simply rolled her eyes, there was coldness in her worlds. "He is doing what Shika-dono deemed necessary. He does not get to be thrilled about it if I have no choice in that matter."

Koi sighed, and raised her hands. "Apologies. That was uncalled for. Ino-chan kept me up all night and I am still feeling the effects of her adventures. Kami, I have not had a night with her in years."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:40 pm

"Oh?" Nesshin's eyebrows rise as he keeps at it. "I didn't know the two of you were...acquainted.

"But now I'm intrigued. Did she tell you the volcano story?"
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:00 pm

Koi laughed softly. "My clan does reside in the Dragon lands, my Clan would visit just before the winter made the mountain route impossible and close us off to Rokugan. We have a festival, and trade for supplies before returning."

Koi ran a finger in her hair, and blushed. "We had a very adventurous relationship when we first met and many first experiences."

Koi shook her head. "No, I don't tend to share stories with her or at least I don't remember. You should ask her about the story of the Silvered Lantern and Agasha Makito when you are free and in private. It is a very...interestint story but I can't do it justice..."

Mostly because I was coked off my fucking head on salts and mushrooms, I was literally tasting sounds for a week after. She thought.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:07 pm

"If I have the chance again," Nesshin says, "I'll do that."

Sweep, sweep, sweep.

"Seems there's a lot more I need to learn about you," he adds. "Especially if we're going to be together more."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:31 pm

Koi mused, and said suggestively. "I could perhaps arrange a meet up?"

She raised a fine brow, making her jade eyes sparkle with mischievous mystery. "If that is you showing you intend to ask for my hand, I shall take it as a challenge and allude to further secrets you have yet to learn."

Smiling before glancing over at Genkai. "Do you know any areas that he would thoroughly loath to have to go too? Because I would hate to inconvenience him."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:54 pm

"I wouldn't say no to making her acquaintance again," Nesshin says. "I'd love to have you there, too, if you're willing."

He glances over at Genkai, still sweeping. "You might see about--no, that'd actually hurt him, and that's taking it too far. But if you eat a peppery dish, well, don't let him taste any. Last time he did that, his lips swelled up for a week."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:08 pm

Koi nods, and smiled at the little bit of information. "I wouldnt want any fatal harm to the man, just to annoy him promptly."

She mused for a moment before saying sarcastically. "If you are a good boy, I shall see what I can do. I might be able to squeeze it in between the Sumo wrestling and the wrangling of spirits."

She nodded. "I give my consent."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:10 pm

Nesshin winks. "Happy to squeeze in with you most any time."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:24 pm

Koi smiled warmly and blushed.

She turned, leant over and whispered. "Give me two days. Come to my room through the window. Quietly as to not disturb Genkai."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:31 pm

"I'll do what I can," Nesshin says. "I should be clear by that time."

D11+, has a second fan.