D8LA, Punishment Detail 2 (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaikoga Koi

Re: D8LA, Punishment Detail 2 (Open)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:40 pm

Koi would bow again as they left.

She showed no expressions, nor did she had any intentions too if she was at all honest. "Yes, Seppun-sama." Koi laughed softly.

She waited for the Seppun to leave before leaning against a wall and exhaling softly.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:46 pm

Nesshin continues to do his damnedest not to listen as he continues the cleaning to which he has been assigned.

He really, really does, still.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:37 pm

Koi waited for the Seppun to be clearly out of sight and ear shot, even risking to have a look before she exhaled a calming breath.

After a long moment, the Moth said softly to Nesshin. "You missed a spot."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:40 pm

Nesshin gives a chortle.

"Well, I'm not done, so it's more that I'm just not there yet," he replies, smiling--perhaps a bit sadly.

"It's been a day, hasn't it?"
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:49 pm

Koi chuckled softly, not moving from her spot but she brought her knees to her chest and held onto them. "I see, well you look like you are doing good from here."

She went quiet for a few minutes, just sitting there before speaking softly. "I am sorry earlier, I shouldn't have reacted like that to you. It was...improper." She rested her face into her knees. "I think I got you in trouble with Lord Shika.."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:51 pm

Nesshin continues cleaning near to her as he responds "Think nothing of it. And it's not what you did, either; it's what I didn't do."

He shrugs and keeps going. "Should've reported what you told me--whether you also did or not. Something to remember for later."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:33 pm

Koi just hugged her knees. "I keep failing."

She felt small, tiny. "And upsetting people." She buried her face her knees before sighing. "Did you know I was going to run away with ronins till about 4 months ago?"

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:15 pm

"You'd mentioned something in that line," Nesshin says, carefully being sure to continue cleaning in case Katsuteru checks up again.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:43 pm

Koi nodded simply. "I have always felt like I never belonged amongst the bushi. My life felt like a river going a different path than everyone else. This-" She motions to the air with her hand. "Feels entirely alien to me."

Koi placed her face in her knees again and sighed. "I brought you lunch and some barley tea." She said softly. "I am going to retire to my room for the day, I think it might be best for everyone if I just become an unseen presence."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:04 am

"Thank you for the food," Nesshin replies. "But what...I..."

He trails off for a moment. "I'm glad you're here," he says, somewhat lamely, perhaps, but sincerely.

D11+, has a second fan.