Shika Nesshin

D8LA, Punishment Detail 2 (Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:56 pm

Nesshin continues cleaning...
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Seppun Unsei

Re: D8LA, Punishment Detail 2 (Open)

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:43 pm

Unsei was here... for reasons. It was weird. They weren't sure on it all, but at the end of the day, they were also a shugenja and knew that Fortunes needed prayers. So they were here and were so caught up in their head that they nearly tripped right over Nesshin.

Thankfully, they stopped a bit before that.

"Ano... what are you doing?" They asked in a deeper voice than normal, though today they appeared rather masculine with broad shoulders and torso, upper chin hairs, their hair braided back, and a stronger jawline.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:51 pm

Being addressed, and by the Imperial, Nesshin stops his rag-work and bows.

"I'm cleaning," he says, shrugging and sighing. "I've been reminded of duties that I'd neglected and told that this," he holds up the bucket and rag, "will do me some good. So I'm doing it, today and tomorrow, at least. But, well, if it helps me prove I can work in the magistracy, then," he shrugs. "And doing as I am bidden by my betters is a good thing."

~~~~~
Agenda-rolling so that I can get 'em in for the day.
https://sakkaku.org/rolls/1380
3Success symbol0Opportunity symbol2Strife symbol
+2 Agenda Points
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:58 pm

"That both makes sense and doesn't. Sounds like a really fancy way of you pissed off somebody at the top or thought you got too big for your hakama and wanted to make sure you remembered your place. Neither of those are particularly fun." They said, taking a few steps back so they wouldn't get his cleaning dirty.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:02 pm

"Oh, my hakama fit fine," Nesshin replies. "More like I should've said things to someone I didn't say than that I got cocky. Sloppy, lazy, but not cocky. At least not that kind of cocky." He grins, irrepressibly.

"On a related topic," he says, "how's the miai going for you? There's time, yet, but has there been anyone on whom your eye's alighted? Anyone the stars show you?"

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:22 pm

"I don't know how that works. Getting in trouble because you didn't say something." They paused. " I mean, I guess I sort of understand, but anyway. At least the punishment is easy. Cleaning's annoying, but not difficult."

Then with that question, they shrugged. "Ish. I've got my doubts though and it doesn't help with Benten-no-kami pulling it apart at every seam that's not secured. Stars haven't been showing me anything though." Another shrug, almost wincing at the loss of a life-long passion that was destroyed in a matter of about seven days once in the Deer lands.

"What of you though?"

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:36 pm

"There's evidently required reporting," Nesshin replies.

"Things go well enough for me, though. Even this is, as you say, not that bad. And I've enjoyed the company the miai's presented, certainly. Lots of good conversation, lots of good that hasn't been talking. So, yeah, it's gone pretty well. Though I'm sorry it seems not to be going as well for you at the moment; I'd hoped you'd be happier here."

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:23 pm

"Not exactly sure how you thought someone cursed by Benten-no-kami could be happy at a miai." They chuckled sadly. "Glad to hear that you're enjoying it though. Any fun plans or specific people you're working hard to woo?"

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:26 pm

"Hope springs eternal," Nesshin replies, then answers the question. "It looks very much like Kaikoga Koi, honestly," he says. "Although I remain open to the possible. After all, Pei-Pei-sama has yet to decide things and, after these two days, I must be all the more certain to avoid, as you said, filling my hakama too fully."

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:53 pm

"Ah." They said simply when it came to the moth.

"Well. I hope that goes well for you at least. May whatever the outcome bring you happiness."