[D8 LM Open]Why rain?

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Seppun Yuzu

Re: [D8 LM Open]Why rain?

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:56 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:19 pm
The Kaito shook her head "I can try my best... but sama must understand that... sama must be gentle with the clothes." She didn't dare to touch the Seppun to teach him specially knowing that she is not pure enough to touch a Grandson of the Heavens. "Which scent would sama would like his clothes to have?"

“The strongest scent you can think of. I can’t have these clothes like this!” He says, gritting his teeth as he doesn’t quite listen and keeps brushing the clothes and then his hands.

Deep inside, Yuzu just doesn’t want any reminiscent feelings - especially if sensorial - of what he did earlier with Emiko. It would not be proper for those carnal thoughts to remain haunting him. Specially if they, perhaps, don’t get paired up.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:10 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:56 pm
“The strongest scent you can think of. I can’t have these clothes like this!” He says, gritting his teeth as he doesn’t quite listen and keeps brushing the clothes and then his hands.

Deep inside, Yuzu just doesn’t want any reminiscent feelings - especially if sensorial - of what he did earlier with Emiko. It would not be proper for those carnal thoughts to remain haunting him. Specially if they, perhaps, don’t get paired up.
"Sama Stop..."The priestess rose her voices to her normal tone. "If you keep this up you might as well go naked around because you are damaging the silk. Aren't these your Ceremonial robes?" Bai sighed. "Rose is the strongest scent I've got."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:25 pm

“Rose?” He stops at her command and lift up. Shaking his hands down to remove the water from his hands as he would do with the blood of the enemy he replies, “Isn’t that a flower of love?”

His left eyebrow raises, and he questions the Kaito, “How would that even help?”
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:35 pm

"Sama you asked for the strongest scent I had. That is what we have. If you wish another then something mus be given to the air kami to infuse your clothes." The Kaito explained. "Yes it is a flower of love. I doesn't but I wanted you to know before I did the ritual."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:46 pm

“No. I don’t wish another.” Yuzu waves his hand vehemently to the ground as more water splash out. The pun, if noticed, was not intentional. He adds, nearly compromising himself, “Wi-wishing is a sin. Kaito-San.”

Frustration build up nearly to the tipping point as the Seppun lowers his head to calm down as he notices a Dragon nearby. “Let’s go with something that reminds us of duty. What would be that scent and what would the kami require?”
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:58 pm

"Wishing is not a sin... desire is the sin Seppun sama." Then she bowed in apology. "Ano gomenasai... you know best Lord Seppun sama." She returned to keeping her bow and looking at his hem. "A song about duty might bring the scent that you would like."
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:51 pm

“A song?” He facepalms. Clearly — he thinks — Oubaihime didn’t pay attention to him yesterday. “I will enfuriate the kami if I sing. I am sure.”
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:33 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:51 pm
“A song?” He facepalms. Clearly — he thinks — Oubaihime didn’t pay attention to him yesterday. “I will enfuriate the kami if I sing. I am sure.”
"You help with the prayers I do the singing." She explained.
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:47 pm

“Eto.” He thinks for a moment and nods. Did she just tricked him into accepting?

Well, he did nod. Now, he asks, “Which prayer?”
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:02 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:47 pm
poke
"Ah the prayer to the air so it can dry your clothes and grant you the scent you seek" She looked around and noted
Kitsuki Edogawa wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:42 pm
Nearby, Edogawa was attempting to calm himself. His mind was restless, however, filled with random questions.

- - -
[D8 LM Open]Why rain?, Meditation/Void to reduce Strife, TN 2 | TN: 2 | Success: 0 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 1
Strife negated with opportunity.
"Kitsuki sama, I hope Inari no kami had bless you today." She bowed. "Would assist lord Seppun sama with the prayer to the air as I prepare the ritual?"
Smells like flowers