(D7, MA) Disaster recovery (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Bayushi Mitsu

(D7, MA) Disaster recovery (Open)

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:11 am

Bayushi found himself standing before the tree and the spear, staring at the tableau unflinchingly, head cocked. He was quite still as he contemplated. With a great sigh, he just continued to stare.

[not knowing much of Musubi at all, Bayushi is just trying to ... get a feeling]
(D7, MA) Trying to sense some idea of Musubi - Theology (Void) | TN: 2 | Success: 0 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 0
Image Image Image
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Glory: 46 ❖ Honor: 30 ❖ Status: 35
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings
“Right isn’t always right.”

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D7, MA) Disaster recovery (Open)

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:26 am

A shrine maiden was sweeping around the temple and noted the man sitting in contemplation. She approached not too close to disturb him but close enough to be noticed.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:22 pm

The Scorpion startled but managed to cover it fairly well, holding one hand over his heart. "Ah, Kaito-san, I didn't see you there. How does the day find you?"
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:14 pm

"My day is well. I hope Inari no kami had blessed you this afternoon." She bowed. I wonder what startled him?
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:09 pm

"I am Bayushi Mitsu," he introduced. "Say, do you know much about Musubi? I'm afraid I am not familiar, aside from the name, much to the disappointment of teachers past." Bayushi punctuated this point with a small laugh.
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:49 pm

"This one is Kaito Oubaihime. I remember seeing you in the meeting with the seers." As for his question about Musubi the Kaito cleared her throat. "The fortune is the representation of marriage. Hantei Genji was one to allow the fortune of old to continue in the tradition of the Rokugani. There are three main symbols here, the knots, the Spear and the tree each have their meaning and interpretation."
Smells like flowers