(D7, EM) Small Offerings and Distant Drums

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kuni Yasu

Re: (D7, EM) Small Offerings and Distant Drums

Post by Kuni Yasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:19 am

Yasu shakes her head. "It's such an uncertain practice, and hard to be sure dark influences aren't involved. The omens tend to always be rather poor, so it can be hard to pick up on 'no, no...this one is really bad.'"

"Better to just work with scouts and the ability to analyze what's in front of us."

"Is yours a large temple?" After all, pools came in all kinds of sizes. But with multiple people tending it, and in Phoenix lands? They took their temples pretty seriously from what Yasu's mother had told her.
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:47 pm

"Hai, the Water Dragon temple is used as a clinic and is a school for devoted shugenja to the water. We have different size pools ones are for decoration other for divination and things like that." She explained.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:42 am

"Maybe someday I'll have a reason to travel so far north. It'd be nice to see the temples of the Phoenix...just hard to justify so much time away without a real purpose to the trip." Yasu says thoughtfully. "But the temple sounds lovely. And if you're an example of the folks running them, it'd be a very pleasant visit."

She glances to the shortening shadows. 'But I should get going. I really appreciate the time and insight you've given me today, Kaito-san."
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:10 pm

"Oh right we should prepare for today's event." She nodded. "Perhaps one day you can come to do an exchange of studies in the Phoenix lands. The libraries in Kyuden Isawa have vast knowledge... or maybe you may come to study the gaijin demons that may infest the north."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:32 am

Yasu is suddenly dismayed that she really *does* need to head off an prepare. "Gaijin demons? That..I'd like to talk about that more sometime! I hadn't heard of them, and it's rather disturbing to think of up there...no real Wall..." As if the hordes of Jigoku weren't enough danger for the Empire to deal with

But she does pull herself together for a parting bow. "Until we can meet for that, Kaito-san, I hope you will be well."

After allowing time for any other parting words, she will begin the walk back toward the inn to prepare.

/exit

Description