D6 ME Open Prayers to bless friends

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaito Oubaihime

D6 ME Open Prayers to bless friends

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:45 am

Oubahime had come late to the temple offer prayers
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: D6 ME Open Prayers to bless friends

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:28 pm

As Oubaihime made her prayers the young woman thought about the many people she had met in this place and how they had been influenced by her. She had little expectations for herself but slowly the idea is blooming in her mind. She is quite nervous about what is to happen on her private date with Murato. She really like the Kitsu but she knows deep in her heart that it may not come to them.

The Kaito in her new kimono needed to let her mind come to ease. She took one of the brooms and started sweeping. The lonesome Kaito was at ease now doing manual labor. She took some breaths.

The rain falling down made her wonder as well if she had wronged the Water Dragon but then the thought perish when she felt the feather in the obi. The girl took out the feather from her obi and smile. "I can't wait for you to show the true beautiful Crane that you are." She looked to the sky and nodded. "If that is your will, I will try my best."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk