[D6 EA] Lost and not found [Open]

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Utaku Kheree

[D6 EA] Lost and not found [Open]

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:28 pm

Being a bit distracted by the last days, and the Mia not , suceeding as well as she had hoped for Kheree considered it wise to visit a temple for a moment.
And so she she walks towards the three , and kneels before it, her raven silent on her shoulder as she offers a prayer st the tree as she does so.

What is a bit eyecatching is that the kimono that she is wearing is one that she hasn't worn before, it showcases a mountain scene with birds flying over it , inlaid with more delicate symbols that showcase the priestly inclination of it. [[Sacred robes, styled like a Kimono]

Even if it seems that she does not gain a revelation as she does so , she might get at least a idea what to do next
D6 EA Void+theology find guidance. | TN: 1 | Success: 0 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 0
( 1Opportunity symbolIf you failed, determine the easiest way to accomplish the task you were attempting (skill and approach). )
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Seppun Yuzu

Re: [D6 EA] Lost and not found [Open]

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:48 pm

The young Seppun was in pagoda nearby, trying to center himself while watching the tree for guidance. Then, the pretty winner of all hearts appear in front of him. His focus explodes into nothing, if not frustration.

"Good day to you, Utaku-san." He says, lifting himself up and straightening the nine folds of his hakama.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:08 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:48 pm
The young Seppun was in pagoda nearby, trying to center himself while watching the tree for guidance. Then, the pretty winner of all hearts appear in front of him. His focus explodes into nothing, if not frustration.

"Good day to you, Utaku-san." He says, lifting himself up and straightening the nine folds of his hakama.
She looked up after a moment, the rain framing her dark hair , and making it clad to her face to give her face more intensity while her clothes alas where not yet falling victim to such a behaviour.
"Good day to you as well Seppun-sama. I hope the day has found you well so far?" she said softly and without a hint of teasing, unlike the bath house encounter.
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:12 pm

"Part of it, yes. Inari-kami has been kind, nonetheless. I already expect the same for Utaku-san, but would be polite to ask anyhow. How is she faring?" He asks, as serious as an Imperial can be, and making sure his eyes don't go checking the very well embroidered and captivating natural relay of the mountains that adorn the Utaku.

He fails again, but his trained skills manages to block any blushing or other display that would mark how much he actually appreciates the view.
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:34 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:12 pm
"Part of it, yes. Inari-kami has been kind, nonetheless. I already expect the same for Utaku-san, but would be polite to ask anyhow. How is she faring?" He asks, as serious as an Imperial can be, and making sure his eyes don't go checking the very well embroidered and captivating natural relay of the mountains that adorn the Utaku.

He fails again, but his trained skills manages to block any blushing or other display that would mark how much he actually appreciates the view.
"Having slept a bit unruly as yume-do did not offer respite, and so i came here to seek some guidance, and to center myself, even if , to the dislike of my sensei I never was the best at being meditative beyond my prayers." She says as the valleys between the mountains move as she walks closer to him, aiming to enter the pagoda , so that he does not have to exercise his voice.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:07 pm

“I won’t try to best you at that. It seems that all my training had vanished from me in these trials. Whilst Utaku-san has been doubly blessed.” He shakes his head with eyes closed for a moment, not entirely sure why he said doubly.

“Anyhow I already suspect Utaku-san has a candidate to pair to tomorrow, and I would only ask out of being courteous, since she is the main competitor, and I am obliged to do so. I wouldn’t want to provide other perception.” He rubs his temples, and looks at the tree so his gaze stays away from her perfection in almost everything if not that weird name.

“Would… eto…” he cleans his throat and takes a deep breath. Already expecting his second denial of the day, “Would Utaku-san join me for the trials the miai has called for?”

He bows. Waiting for the negative reply.
DescriptionTheme

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:20 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:07 pm
“I won’t try to best you at that. It seems that all my training had vanished from me in these trials. Whilst Utaku-san has been doubly blessed.” He shakes his head with eyes closed for a moment, not entirely sure why he said doubly.

“Anyhow I already suspect Utaku-san has a candidate to pair to tomorrow, and I would only ask out of being courteous, since she is the main competitor, and I am obliged to do so. I wouldn’t want to provide other perception.” He rubs his temples, and looks at the tree so his gaze stays away from her perfection in almost everything if not that weird name.

“Would… eto…” he cleans his throat and takes a deep breath. Already expecting his second denial of the day, “Would Utaku-san join me for the trials the miai has called for?”

He bows. Waiting for the negative reply.
" And yet you did not yet evade attending any parts of the trials so far. And skill can be learned more easily then ones spirit can be changed." she said approvingly because she continues, with something of a fiddling awkawardness " I .. Did not yet have anyone ask me for it , and so I would be honoured, but as Seppun-Sama talked about courtesy, if there is one that is while less appropriate for you, one that you feel more harmony with I would also not wish to bare you way to them, should you desire a no from me. " she takes a step out of the rain and into the pagoda , a dark shadow falling from her onto him .

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:39 pm

"Whom I feel in harmony doesn't matter. What matters is that I must pay respects to Utaku-san and honor my word!" He bows again, "I already invited Utaku-san. There is no going back."

"So, deny me if you will. I insist in inviting her." The boy says, true to his word.
DescriptionTheme

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:44 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:39 pm
"Whom I feel in harmony doesn't matter. What matters is that I must pay respects to Utaku-san and honor my word!" He bows again, "I already invited Utaku-san. There is no going back."

"So, deny me if you will. I insist in inviting her." The boy says, true to his word.
She looks him over and then nods , she can respect this of him. "Then I am honoured to accept this invitation and propose that before we leave later on , we offer a prayer to the fortune so that tomorrow shall bring us harmony "

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:55 pm

"I am honored for Utaku-san's acceptance" He says with another look to at tree for a moment longer as she mentions a prayer and then nods, "Sure. I hope it keeps bringing Utaku-san good fortunes, at least."
DescriptionTheme