[D5 LE open] Prayers in the Evening

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D5 LE open] Prayers in the Evening

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:52 am

"I seem to be favored by the Lion... and perhaps the Crane." She sighed.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:15 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:52 am
"I seem to be favored by the Lion... and perhaps the Crane." She sighed.
"Oh!", he says with a kind smile to her... then notices the sigh. "Um... is it this one's impression, or does Kaito-sama not seem particularly thrilled about that?"
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:19 pm

"It is like the tiger and the dragon. The idea that relationships can be broken by just one decision... give me a heavy heart." She placed her hand in her heart. "I don't like that, I don't want to be the one to break bridges."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:17 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:19 pm
"It is like the tiger and the dragon. The idea that relationships can be broken by just one decision... give me a heavy heart." She placed her hand in her heart. "I don't like that, I don't want to be the one to break bridges."
"Hm", the Sparrow said simply, again seeming to fall deep in thought as he swept leaves away. After a somewhat long time, he speaks again.

"I wonder... does the bridge have to be broken? Does it have to be crossed? Do you feel... you're midway through, perhaps? Or closer to one side?"
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:42 am

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:17 am
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:19 pm
"Hm", the Sparrow said simply, again seeming to fall deep in thought as he swept leaves away. After a somewhat long time, he speaks again.

"I wonder... does the bridge have to be broken? Does it have to be crossed? Do you feel... you're midway through, perhaps? Or closer to one side?"
"Anoo I feel I am in the middle in a precise balance. Tugged by each side with more pull from one side than the other."
Smells like flowers