[D5 LE open] Prayers in the Evening

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D5 LE open] Prayers in the Evening

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:45 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:07 pm
"Hm", he answered, and he seemed to stop sweeping for a while, looking at the tree, then the sky, then the soil in silence.

"Kaito-sama said you were from the Water Dragon Temple, ne? I... don't know much about such things, but do you feel this is... worrying? I mean... not... just rain? I just assumed these lands were wetter during this time of the year, but now you mention flooding..."
"I don't know much but... It somewhat feels odd. Spring is a time for flowering and blossoming for Nature to show us their colors. Lady Amaterasu show us her smile. Yet here we are in this rain that seem perpetual. Six days we have been here and 5 in a row we had rain."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:52 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:45 pm
"I don't know much but... It somewhat feels odd. Spring is a time for flowering and blossoming for Nature to show us their colors. Lady Amaterasu show us her smile. Yet here we are in this rain that seem perpetual. Six days we have been here and 5 in a row we had rain."
"Un...", he answers again with a nod. He seems to ponder on her words as he gets back to sweeping. "So... I assume it's as humid as this in the lands around the Water Dragon Temple, then?", he finally says. "They... are they near the Isawa Mori? We hear quite a few about it", he adds, smiling as he looks at her. "The forest must be beautiful"
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:50 am

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:52 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:45 pm
"Un...", he answers again with a nod. He seems to ponder on her words as he gets back to sweeping. "So... I assume it's as humid as this in the lands around the Water Dragon Temple, then?", he finally says. "They... are they near the Isawa Mori? We hear quite a few about it", he adds, smiling as he looks at her. "The forest must be beautiful"
"Not really like this the most I remember was 3 days of rain." She nodded. "Hai, Isawa Mori is quite amazing I guess we are quite close to the forest."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:39 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:50 am
"Not really like this the most I remember was 3 days of rain." She nodded. "Hai, Isawa Mori is quite amazing I guess we are quite close to the forest."
[/quote]

"Un", he answered again, hands busy with sweeping although his eyes turn to the girl again. "Now I think about it... I seem to remember there had been some rumours of floods in the Crane lands? Do you think this might be... somehow related, Kaito-sama?"

The next words bring back a much more relaxed and content voice. "Oh! You've visited it often, then? Could you tell me a bit about it? Or about the Water Dragon Temple, too?"
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:46 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:39 am

"Un", he answered again, hands busy with sweeping although his eyes turn to the girl again. "Now I think about it... I seem to remember there had been some rumours of floods in the Crane lands? Do you think this might be... somehow related, Kaito-sama?"

The next words bring back a much more relaxed and content voice. "Oh! You've visited it often, then? Could you tell me a bit about it? Or about the Water Dragon Temple, too?"
"I don't know." She sighed since her idea was to talk to the kami and check it out but she is no shugenja to do so. "We have to cross part of Isawa Mori to get to Shiro Shiba. Well... the weeping willows are beautiful in the summer and at night one must be careful for the spirits like to make travelers with ill intentions lost. That is why it is not safe to travel at night."
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:35 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:46 pm

"I don't know." She sighed since her idea was to talk to the kami and check it out but she is no shugenja to do so. "We have to cross part of Isawa Mori to get to Shiro Shiba. Well... the weeping willows are beautiful in the summer and at night one must be careful for the spirits like to make travelers with ill intentions lost. That is why it is not safe to travel at night."
"Hm", he half-answered again, some worry creeping up for a moment but soon covered by a smile again as he focused on the sweeping. "Maybe I can get to see it up close at some point, it sounds like a really interesting place. But.. spirits? I... Assume they pose no great trouble to your people among the Temple..." He isn't sure what it is the Kaito do, but he tries. "Ehm... Guardians?"

Then another look at her. The smile is still there, but it looks somehow less relaxed. "Hm. Speaking of which... Perhaps the spirits can be inquired about whether there is reason for worry?..."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:39 am

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:35 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:46 pm

"Hm", he half-answered again, some worry creeping up for a moment but soon covered by a smile again as he focused on the sweeping. "Maybe I can get to see it up close at some point, it sounds like a really interesting place. But.. spirits? I... Assume they pose no great trouble to your people among the Temple..." He isn't sure what it is the Kaito do, but he tries. "Ehm... Guardians?"

Then another look at her. The smile is still there, but it looks somehow less relaxed. "Hm. Speaking of which... Perhaps the spirits can be inquired about whether there is reason for worry?..."
"Perhaps one day Susume sama you can. We don't have ill intentions wen we travel through it." She nodded. "Hai guardians and keeperd of shrines. Making sure that the temples are safe." She shook her head "I do not know."
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:49 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:39 am
"Perhaps one day Susume sama you can. We don't have ill intentions wen we travel through it." She nodded. "Hai guardians and keeperd of shrines. Making sure that the temples are safe." She shook her head "I do not know."
"Un", he answered nodding. "Nor do I... but it makes me think."

Some more time sweeping, and he looks at her again. "Well... maybe we can speak with someone who can ask later", he adds with a smile. "And... aside from the rain, how have you found the miai so far?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:11 am

"It has been interesting so many different people here and very friendly ones. Others well... slowly will break." She nodded.
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:20 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:11 am
"It has been interesting so many different people here and very friendly ones. Others well... slowly will break." She nodded.
Break?

He actually raised an eyebrow at this one. He wasn't too sure what she meant, but... surely something good and proper!

"Un, I see! Has Kaito-sama become close to anyone in particular? I... feel I haven't. It's as if I wasn't entirely aware that this is a Miai, you know?"