[D5 LE open] Prayers in the Evening

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaito Oubaihime

[D5 LE open] Prayers in the Evening

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:28 am

The young Kaito hadn't come to the temple all day so she decided to go before heading to bed. The rain was tedious and looking at the tree from affair was saddening. The Kaito sighed.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Suzume Senseki

Re: [D5 LE open] Prayers in the Evening

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:10 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:28 am
The young Kaito hadn't come to the temple all day so she decided to go before heading to bed. The rain was tedious and looking at the tree from affair was saddening. The Kaito sighed.
Rain or not - or rather, even more so with the rain - cleaning the temple area was something that'd have to be done. Senseki might not be the most pious man around, but something in this temple, in particular, made him feel good... and trying to keep it as tidy as possible at the end of a day of rain would definitely help keep his mind calm.

So there he went... and found a sighing Phoenix he hadn't met properly before. "Oh, Konbanwa, Phoenix-sama", he said, bowing low.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:34 pm

"Huh?" A visitor...my... The girl stood up and bowed. She wasn't in her miiko outfit, she was in her training gear. "I hope Inari had blessed you this day sama." The girl kept her bow. "This one is Kaito Oubaihime, from the Water Dragon Temple in the Phoenix lands."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:04 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:34 pm
"Huh?" A visitor...my... The girl stood up and bowed. She wasn't in her miiko outfit, she was in her training gear. "I hope Inari had blessed you this day sama." The girl kept her bow. "This one is Kaito Oubaihime, from the Water Dragon Temple in the Phoenix lands."
The man kept his bow as well as he answered - and it seemed tried to keep it lower than hers, for some reason.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Kaito-sama", he answered with a calm, friendly voice. "Inari no kami has been most kind here! I hope for you as well?"

It was a somewhat funny answer, but maybe not so much all things considered...

"This one is Suzume Senseki, humble woodsman and guardian of the small Sanbuku Mura in northern Sparrow lands." The next words are said with him still bowing low. "Ah... I hope I didn't disturb Kaito-sama? This one... it's a beautiful temple, even in this rain, isn't it?"
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:08 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:04 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:34 pm
The man kept his bow as well as he answered - and it seemed tried to keep it lower than hers, for some reason.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Kaito-sama", he answered with a calm, friendly voice. "Inari no kami has been most kind here! I hope for you as well?"

It was a somewhat funny answer, but maybe not so much all things considered...

"This one is Suzume Senseki, humble woodsman and guardian of the small Sanbuku Mura in northern Sparrow lands." The next words are said with him still bowing low. "Ah... I hope I didn't disturb Kaito-sama? This one... it's a beautiful temple, even in this rain, isn't it?"
"Not at all... It is an honor to have you here. I was about to start the evening cleaning." The Kaito smiled. "With all the water falling the temple needs to be cleaned every time." She nodded. "Please you don't need to bow that low to this one."
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:41 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:08 pm
"Not at all... It is an honor to have you here. I was about to start the evening cleaning." The Kaito smiled. "With all the water falling the temple needs to be cleaned every time." She nodded. "Please you don't need to bow that low to this one."
A serene, content smile and he finally stands upright again. "You're too kind, Kaito-sama, but I'll remember that". A look at the soaked grass and the fallen leaves and another smile. "It does need quite a bit of care in this weather, ne?" He then looks up at the tree with a smile. "But it repays in kind, doesn't it?"

He goes to fetch brooms - by now he probably knows where they can be found, as he's been here sweeping quite often - and offers one to her. "I assume you find comfort in simple things as well, Kaito-sama?", he says with a kind smile.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:02 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:41 pm
A serene, content smile and he finally stands upright again. "You're too kind, Kaito-sama, but I'll remember that". A look at the soaked grass and the fallen leaves and another smile. "It does need quite a bit of care in this weather, ne?" He then looks up at the tree with a smile. "But it repays in kind, doesn't it?"

He goes to fetch brooms - by now he probably knows where they can be found, as he's been here sweeping quite often - and offers one to her. "I assume you find comfort in simple things as well, Kaito-sama?", he says with a kind smile.
"Hai... this one does find confort in simple work." She took the broom and smiled. "I hope one day to see the sun rise and show the tree in its splendor."
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:33 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:02 pm
"Hai... this one does find confort in simple work." She took the broom and smiled. "I hope one day to see the sun rise and show the tree in its splendor."
"Un", he answers simply as he smiles and starts sweeping. "I'm sure we will."

Some time goes by as he just enjoys the activity and the company. Then he finally adds something with a side glance to her. "If this one may ask... how have you found these first days here, Kaito-sama?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:58 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:33 pm
"Un", he answers simply as he smiles and starts sweeping. "I'm sure we will."

Some time goes by as he just enjoys the activity and the company. Then he finally adds something with a side glance to her. "If this one may ask... how have you found these first days here, Kaito-sama?"
"Unusually wet."She sighed. "Yet this allows for people to get to know each other in a light of water..." The priestess looked at the rain and sighed again. "Soon the rocks and the earth will be filled with water and I don't know if this place will flood."
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:07 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:58 pm
"Unusually wet."She sighed. "Yet this allows for people to get to know each other in a light of water..." The priestess looked at the rain and sighed again. "Soon the rocks and the earth will be filled with water and I don't know if this place will flood."
"Hm", he answered, and he seemed to stop sweeping for a while, looking at the tree, then the sky, then the soil in silence.

"Kaito-sama said you were from the Water Dragon Temple, ne? I... don't know much about such things, but do you feel this is... worrying? I mean... not... just rain? I just assumed these lands were wetter during this time of the year, but now you mention flooding..."