[D4, EM]The Thunder Rolls (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D4, EM]The Thunder Rolls (Open)

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:14 pm

Murato nodded to the departing Crane, but kept working. Though now that it was just the two of them, he smiled at Oubaihime and wonder if she would return to sit with him.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:03 am

Oubahime waved goodbye to the Crane and back to the Lion she went. The priestess sighed thinking about what she needed from the Smith. "Bishamon grant this one strength..." She sighed again.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:38 am

"If Bishamon doesn't, I will certainly lend you what strength I can," he says to her with a smirk. "I may be a poor replacement for a fortune, but I am certainly glad to try my best."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:19 pm

"Huh?" Oubaihime looked at the Kitsu and smiled. "I will not impose my will upon you."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:40 pm

"Thank the fortunes," he says with an overacted sigh of relief. "I think I'd embarrass myself trying to fill in for Bishamon-no-kami. Not that I wouldn't give it a go, but I lack a certain divine quality and limitless strength."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:39 pm

"You are more like a Kisshooten blessed to me." The Kaito smiled.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:57 pm

"Maybe. But I don't know if any of the fortunes look at me with any particular blessing. But who knows... perhaps someday I will be blessed with a dozen children and such a blessing will become apparent," he says with a nod. "Which is honestly something I would love."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:17 pm

"If that is what you wish then I'll pray for you to be blessed." She smiled. "I don't know if I would like to have so many children. I do love them...but they are such big responsibility."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:40 pm

He nods at that. "Not only a responsibility, but a bit more physically demanding for the mother. While I would love it, I would certainly not wish to subject someone I love to such frequent stress and pain. So in reality, likely just one or two and maybe adopt a few others. Plenty of children out there that could use a good home and the love of parents."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:54 pm

"Hai... we too work with trying our best to help the mother manage the pain an stress but sometimes it is too much." The Kaito sighed. She preempted the Lion. "It is okay, Lion sama."
Smells like flowers