[D4, EM]The Thunder Rolls (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D4, EM]The Thunder Rolls (Open)

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:47 pm

"Peace..." Was the only word she said contemplating the falling rain. The Kaito just sat there in meditative silence. Oubaihime listened to the rain just to close her eyes and smile. "Peace..." The girl repeated once again.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:56 pm

That's as likely as the emperor popping out of my kimono in this moment. But it is a beautiful dream, he thinks to himself.

"That is a lovely wish. And I hope that it comes true, despite the world telling me it will not happen. But impossible things have happened before," he says. "The kami fell from the sky and forged an empire that has stood for over a thousand years. Likely nobody expected that to happen either before it did." He smiled warmly at her.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:18 pm

"I know..."Oubaihime nodded. Softy repeated herself. "I know... it is not a posible dream... but at dream nonetheless... a wish... a sin..." The Kaito looked down sadden by her admission. "It is fine Lion sama... this one understands." The priestess was preempting what he was about to say.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:41 pm

"This world has magic. Dreams can literally become manifest in the real world. It just takes someone to have the dream and bring it to Ningen-do," he says, putting a hand on hers. "So continue to hold on to that beautiful dream, and I'll look forward to sharing in the blessing of peace with you some day."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:52 pm

"Huh?" His warm hand woke her from her daydream. "Eh?" The girl blinked a few times. "Anooo... etoooo... anooo..." She moved a stray hair from her face. "I..." She saw the Asahina offering his prayers. "I should... help Crane sama with his prayers." She gave the Kitsu a bow.

She walked toward the Asahina.
Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:06 pm
Soyokaze was at first surprised by the singing but within a few seconds everything in him began to relax. He closed his eyes, and entered his center.
She waited for the Asahina to acknowledge her.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:56 pm

She would give him whiplash. She was a sweet girl but she always seemed to find a way to become sad or clam up when he spoke with her. Is she just in love with another and pushing me away? Another one? he thinks to himself as he gets back to his braiding.

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:00 pm

Soyokaze exited his meditation and smiled before recognizing the Kaito's presence. "Good Morning Kaito Oubaihime-sama, I hope Inari's blessings have reached you today. He said bowing.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:42 pm

"I have... I was wondering... will you be at your forge this afternoon?" She asked shyly.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:35 pm

"Yes. Yes I will be there all afternoon. Unless..I am needed somewhere else?"
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:18 pm

"Good..." She smiled. "I hope to see you there." The Kaito smiled. "If you need this one to bring anything to you let me know... I... I know that sometimes people get involved in their work and forget things."
Smells like flowers